What are some tips you ladies think that guys should know about how to "be" around a group of women?

Most Helpful Girl

• What do you mean?

• Are there things a guy should or shouldn't do in a group where it's all women and him?

• If you're talking with them watch for their ques if they seem o be trying to have a private talk then walk away

• I have been in a couple situations where I am with like 4 women and they are just talking away and I am the fly on the wall.

What Girls Said 3

• Just treat them how you would any other friend, bring up topics that interest you, and be respectful. And please for the love of god don't try to turn the conversation into something perverted just because they are women because it can make a woman go from "wow this guy is interesting, I'm enjoying this conversation" to "NOPE! stop! why isn't he stopping? I just want to leave now!". You wouldn't ask men intrusive questions about their bodies so why would you do that to women? It's just common sense, be nice and you should end up having fun.

• What if you are just sitting there listening to them talking, and then they start talking about girls stuff? Like their boobs, or periods, and stuff like that. Should the (only) guy just let them talk and not say a word or can he ask questions? There are times when one of them would look over and make a funny comment about how I have to sit there and listen to them talk about that stuff.

• Yeah just don't be weird about it

• Be chill. Don't flirt with everyone, don't be scared to talk, don't ask inappropriate questions.

• Can you ask questions? Like normally inappropriate stuff is rude to ask about out of the blue, but what if they talk about girly stuff, can we ask questions about things they've said?

• Sure, as long as you don't feel that it will sound creepy.

• If they are genius women, talk about any interesting things and it'd be better to make sure most female don't know about it. But first of all, if you want to be a part of their conversation, you should act like you 'enjoy' everything, you should be really humble and kind. Don't be rude and 'overact' because for some women, it's disturbing.

What Guys Said 1

• I love women to death... but there's no way I'd want to hang with a group of women unless it had a mixture of men in it. Girl time is girl time and no man dare disturb that gossip fest chocked full of female emotion.

• If you loved women you wouldn't reduce them to stereotypes, it's all about the individuals not what is in their pants. My boyfriend has a few buddies that never stop gossiping when I hang out with them and I'm not used to it because when my particular friend group gossips it's usually more like "Wow that girl in our class is really smart, I wanted to congratulate her on her project but I was too shy" or "Alex's new hair cut looks really good on him!". My boyfriend's friends were even gossiping about him and so I let him know that maybe those 5 guys are not as nice as he thought. Everyone gossips sometimes but quality people no matter what gender they are certainly do it less. Also pretending that men are not allowed to have emotions isn't fair to men, you are human too you shouldn't be expected to be robots. I wouldn't ever call a man names or make fun of him because he was showing normal human emotion especially if he's upset, and I would expect the same from them!

• You implied that they are not worth your time unless another man is there to make it worth your while, and swearing isn't adding to your claims of not being emotional. I wasn't intending to make you angry I just felt I should call to attention your hyppocritical statement and I feel I did so in a positive way until you took it as a personal attack.

• @Minxxie Let me be literal so you don't have to assuming/speculate/ or infer anything...

a. I'm not angry- I swear because I can
      b. Women are worth my time
      c. I don't enjoy the atmosphere of a group only containing women

If you still find a cause for reproach against my view/character then tough shit- that's your problem not mine.