Who will lead the United States next?

Who will lead the United States next?With the Primary Elections underway, the big question is who will be the next President of the United States... With issues such as Foreign policy , Same sex marriage, Police Brutality, National debt, and Terrorism, who do you think is best to lead this country?

• Donald Trump (Republican candidate)
  • Hilary Clinton (Democratic candidate)
  • Both are Horrible for the country

Most Helpful Guy

• Although I would much rather have Trump in the White House, I believe Clinton will win.
    Sanders doesn't stand a chance in wining the nomination since he is too radical, captures only a small portion of the voter base and has the establishment against him. He could run as an independent but history has shown that it wouldn't work out well.

Trump although imho the best candidate available is too much of an amateur. Much like Sanders he is a populist who tells people what they want to hear. However even though I agree with him on the economy, health care, VA, gun rights and some aspects of foreign policy, his many slip ups, attitude and not fully thought out plans are appalling.

Hilary will win because she is the moderate candidate. She will quite literally be Obama's third term with some changes. People see her as the safe choice since many people falsely believe that Donald Trump is a racist, with his plans of deportation of illegals and anchor babies striking an emotional nerve against those who believe in amnesty.

The emails just like the Benghazi investigations will lead nowhere. There could be evidence of her funding Daesh but since the establishment loves her, it will get buried and we will never hear about it.

• A small portion of the voter base? Go inform yourself about the polls. Sanders does much better against republicans than HC.

• @Fugue Well yes, success can be quantified.
      I also mentioned Bernie Sanders not just Donald Trump. If you have the wrong information, you make wrong decisions. I've encountered people on this site alone to whom after showing Trump's policies without his name, responded favourably to them even though they were either Bernie voters or independent.

When you write an essay, your teacher grades it and it becomes an evaluation of your writing ability based on specific standards.
      Standards that don't favour anyone, that are fair and promote learning are not harmful.

Perhaps I'm in the minority, but I don't believe that the vote of an idiot who performs stunts from Jackass should be worth just as much as that of Elon Musk.

• Thanks for MHO.

What Girls Said 8

• I don't like Hillary Clinton. But I have this feeling she'll be the next president. I'm still for Bernie Sanders, but I'm almost positive Clinton is going to be the next president :/

• Both are Horrible for the country

• Both are awful. Clinton repulses me. Trump repulses me to my core.

• With either of those two the U S is screwed.

• an idiot

• They both seem horrible for the country. I'm not even from the US and I'm worried for you guys. The most 'reliable' option would probably be Bernie Sanders but I have a feeling Hilary will win.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 18

• i don't particularly like hilary but i think she will be a fine leader. she has the political no how. she surrounds herself with great thinkers to sort of subsidize the areas where she may not be as proficient

I think donald would be horrible for the country.

again i would prefer neither but hilary won't be bad for the country.

• Political know how? Yes, the know how to screw over the people. That's the only empirical evidence that exists of her know how.

• @Fugue what's not good enough is conversation with you.

• Ok, well when you find it good enough, bring some rebuttals to the fact that she gets paid by wall street, and how her campaign laundered money through the DNC to avoid campaign finance rules. I'll be glad to converse with you.

• While neither are a super idea , I want trump to take the reigns. He is very outspoken in his views thus is less likely to be hiding a secret agenda , while Hillary is nothing but secret agendas and lies and cover ups. No brainier for me

• China.

Jk. I think Sanders is best but think Clinton will win, meaning America gets 4 more years of the same barely tolerable crap, except now it's being done by a woman!

Go Team Progress.

Note: I'm not American.

• Donald Trump

• probably hilary. i wrote a myTake on this on my old account, but basically i stated that if someone like trump was the nominee, the democrats would end up making history by either electing its first female president, or electing its most socialist leader (bernie sanders) ever elected without something like the great depression in the backdrop

• Both Trump and Clinton would be disastrous for our country. Up until now, I had hope that Trump wouldn't get the 1237 delegates, and a brokered convention would result in either Cruz or Kasich winning the Republican nomination, and beating Clinton (let's face it, Sanders is down for the count no matter who wins the Republican nomination.

... But now that Trump has won New York, it seems as though he is going to get the delegates he needs at this rate. The only way that can change is if Cruz pulls ahead and takes a bigger proportion than he has been taking.

• If I had to chose the lesser evil, I'd go with Clinton, yea taking into account what her husband did.

• The Illuminati as usual, as their the one's that control the president.

• I hope they all fail

• Hilary clinton is a demon in a dress. Did you never hear that phone call she made that was taped of her gloating over getting a rich client off with paedophilia charges? She ripped right into the young girl in court them boasted about it on the phone. She's a cunt. She's a lesbian and he's a rapist and a coke head. They're evil people

• I have voted Bernie Sanders as my first choice. But should he not make it, I will automatically switch to Clinton and vote for her.

Trump, along with Ted Cruz and John Kasich, has proven himself to be a liar, a racist, a sexist, and a maniacal lunatic. None of the three Republicans have earned my trust, so I will rank them in order.

1. Sanders
    2. Clinton
    3. Kasich
    4. Cruz
    5. Trump

• Hilary's got this, no matter what the polls or people say with their mouths or in cyberspace. Their votes will prove me correct in November!

• That's what they said about John Kerry. Kerry even said it himself on a hot mic.

• @Fugue damn bro why u gotta be a negativity-infused hater over such a minor subject? #ChillBro

• The continued installation of corrupt government is not a minor subject, to me.

• More than likely it'll be Hillary Clinton. But this election will be one of the worst ones ever I can't even begin to imagine having to choose between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton I am not a fan of either

• Donald Trump.
    #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

• Hilary will win, so 4-8 more years of what we've been getting.

• While i hate both of them, i'd rather see a man become the president.

• I'll tell you who... An Idiot.

• Out of your two - I hope for H. Clinton in the White House (and I'm not american).

But both will be a disaster for the USA, but H. Clinton would be less of a disaster than Drumpf