Which Gender has more Fun in Life?

Do Girls just wanna have fun?

Or are the Boys back and looking for Trouble?

• Women
  • Men
Neck and neck... are the Boys gonna win?

Most Helpful Girl

• If they only knew what we do at sleepovers..

Most Helpful Guy

• I think both genders have fun and sad times in life, men however don't always care so much about what others think about them and their looks, so they might have time to have a bit more fun than women. :)

What Girls Said 8

• WOMEN!

• Gender has nothing to do with whether or not you have more fun in life. It's how you live your life, how fulfilled you feel, how much free time you have or take to enjoy it.

• I always thought boys are more fun and i had more fun during my childhood with them but now i have to be ladylike or some shit so yeah boys are much more fun and they have a penis which is awesome so yeah lol

• men. because somehow til this day, phrases like "boys will be boys" and "act ladylike" are taken very seriously by some people.

• Vote A = To ME, we as females have a much easier life.

• Men have more fun

• they both have fun and that's all that matters

• A little odd how the poll voting is shaping up don't you think?

What Guys Said 8

• I would say men. I don't know if it is a cultural thing or what, but guys seem to have an easier time entertaining ourselves with our hobbies. Women are less likely to have a hobby to keep themselves happy. I don't see how the gender that is commonly so boring they have no hobbies, could possibly have more fun. If anything they come across like they are trying to act like boring old people.

• Guys seem to be a lot happier for the most part.

• Both sex are the same we all want to have a good time

• It depends on how you face life and/or how much money you have... it doesn't depend on gender.

• As women more and more become single moms and dad's are left out, the dad's will just live the bachelor life which has its merits as far as fun goes. Married life with kids can be more fulfilling though.

• None now. They'll start taxing you for laughing next or make you buy a license

• Gender has nothing to do with fun. Whats fun to one might not be so fun to another

• It not really a by sex thing it's a by charisma thing. Being a loner really cut down on your fun

• Ahhh, so says the extrovert. I am an introvert and my group is small but I am extremely happy. Large groups of friends are full of fake friends, people tend to learn that when they need to depend on these so-called friends.

• The fact you have a small group of friends wouldn't classify you as a loner. Im talking about those people who do not have freinds. Or are almost always alone. They don't seem to have much fun