Americans (or anyone really) what do you think of the new $20 bill?

So the $20 has a redesign with Harriet Tubman on the note and I saw that a lot of people on /pol/ and other 4chan boards weren't happy but what do you guys think, specifically Americans what is your opinion, obviously I don't care but wanna know what you guys think.
http://www.BBC.co.uk/news/business-36096151

FUCKKK ME SOMEONE ALREADY ASKED SO SORRY I LITERALLY JUST FOUND OUT AND INSTANTLY ASKED SORRRYYYYY.

Most Helpful Girl

• iS THIS REALLY GOING TO HAPPEN?

Most Helpful Guy

• Anyone that doesn't like it can send me their $20 bills ;)

What Girls Said 3

• It shows forward progress on our continued resolve to right the wrongs of our past. And as one the earths pre-eminant currencies, it voices it to the world.

• Yeh especially when the guy on the note was a slave owner.

• what does she look so fake, like she isn't a real person?

• Honestly couldnt care less who/what is on my money...

What Guys Said 9

• Harriet Tubman was so badass she had brain surgery done at Boston's Mass. Gen'l Hospital without anesthesia. She literally just bit a bullet as she had witnessed wounded soldiers do during the Civil War.
    She was a gun toting Republican and a Bill of Rights supporter who was also a hero, putting her own life in peril for the sake of freedom for others.
    While my preference would be to bring back the American Bison on currency I can agree with putting her on the front and moving Jackson to the "B" side of the $20.

• Actually most brain surgery is done without anesthesia even today.
      They use a local for removing parts of the skull but the brain itself cannot feel pain

• I don't really mind it. Apparently they are also adding other figures to the back of a couple of other bills. Quite frankly I wish they kept Andrew Jackson and put Harriet Tubman on the back. This would make everyone happy. They could do something like this for all the bills if they wanted.

• I don't know if I would mind if I were American. Money is money no matter the face we can see on the bill.

• I could care less. Anyone's photo can be on the bill. If it's still a $20 bill and works the same way then it's good for me.

• I don't care for it. Andrew Jackson was a great man--one of out best presidents--and was a total badass. I don't see any problem with creating two $20 bill series, one with Tubman and another with Jackson, but the idea of replacing Jackson altogether is just absolutely horrible.

• Dude has a weird lookin face not sure if its a kid or an adult so ill say its shit not my money tho so my opinions irrelevent

• I don't care. Jackson never deserved the honor of being on the $20.

• way long the fuck overdue

• seems photoshopped