Does me having a big butt bother him?

I think I have a fat ass he says he likes it but I think it's huge and don't like it although he seems to want to slap it all the time I don't know what to think about it I have a complex about it because it wasn't this big until after I had our son I mean I'm still small I weight 125 but my ass is just big need opinions

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You're just like me. I'm 115 lbs and 5'6, but most of my body fat is ass and thighs.
    If he likes it... let him like it.
    However, if your butt is making you feel insecure then tone it up or do exercises to reduce its size.
    Your self confidence has to come from you, not compliments you are given by others.
    Best wishes!

• Thank you finally someone understand what I mean

What Guys Said 4

• He likes it. Unless you want to drop him for a guy who doesn't like ass on a woman, what's the problem? The slapping is because he likes your butt, it turns him on.

• I think you're just looking for reasons to hate on yourself for whatever reason.

• He says he loves it, acts like he loves it... so this is only coming from your own head. Get out of your head, and shake that ass lol. The world needs more ass, not less.

• If he likes it, don't worry about it

What Girls Said 1

• Bother him? More like the complete opposite from what I can tell 😂 Don't worry, I'm sure he digs it.

• Thanks I think it's just me