What do you usually do when you are depressed?

I hate my house I want to live with my Aunty to get Better, I didn't achieve anything last year. I procastinate cuz I don't have driver get me anywhere I want. When I'm there I can have video games & faster Internet for tv shows & driver to find Job. I'll try to stop social media for 1 month as possible.

I'm in pressures đŸ˜­

Most Helpful Guy

• When I'm depressed: Open up porn and jack off... The truth, only way for m

And I'm sorry to hear that, just hold tight and keep strong, it will get better for you! Promise :)

• Thnx, I'm crying but it's ok I'll be better once I move to my Aunty hopefully, see u in YouTube 🤗

• Awh! Cheer up ^^ Move to hers as soon as possible! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• *swim laps for hours
    *sit in steam rooms and dry saunas
    *go on all day mountain hikes
    *go online
    *isolate myself completely (work aside)
    *write
    *go out to totally new venues, events and functions completely alone
    *draw + sketch + paint
    *spend hours in art galleries... my church :)

What Guys Said 15

• Get busy with either assignments from school or study otherwise I'd mess around on the internet and procrastinate and try to distract myself enough from concentrating too much on anything at the moment that I am unhappy or greatly unhappy about.

Other than that, get busy with work, since I work every single weekend. Although that is one of the sources of my discontent and unhappiness and stress that I am currently experiencing.

• I spend a lot of time doing nothing. video games even get boring. I sleep way too much.

• Why do you hate your house? I just ride it out what can you really do unless you can have a say over our problems. I wish it was that easy because I would take care of it on my own and then there is no more problems.

• So many reasons , abandoned house, boring, buying new house.. etc

• I am also trying to find a house and having a very hard time

• Make sure I sleep more, make sure I eat better food, I watch funny stuff to make me laugh, go out into nature for a walk with the dogs to think about things.

• Sit in my comfy chair, Turn the lights off, And just drink and think. Gets me through my downtime.

• I'm hardly depressed but when I'm feeling down, I open up to close friends. I feel like talking and opening up to others really help. Sometimes, I take long drives by myself to clear my head. That helps as well.

• very rarely do I get depressed. When I am I just like to go out in nature and relax or find good people to hang out with. You play video games? which ones do you play?

• I love Resident Evil & Need for speed , I didn't play since 7 years after collage

• 7 years after college? Dang you guys enter college very early then in Saudi Arabia. You would have graduated college when you where 17. Are you sure you don't mean highschool?

• Lol I mistaked sorry, it's 7 years
      I studied collage 2010 - 2015 . I added 2 years 2009 + 2016

• i listen to any songs, or go to gym and try to sleep as much as i can. and suffer a lot when im depressed.

• Music and friends

• I attend a Brazilian jiu jitsu class or I take a Spanish dance class

• Praying and hoping i feel better soon

• I watch movies

• Ask the god

• I listen to music as I work out, working the stress away

• write a song

What Girls Said 10

• I exercise, get involved with a hobby (reading, drawing, gaming, etc.) or try something new.

I hope you feel better soon!

• I do nothing. But I like to go to sephora!

• Listen to music. Write. Cry. Sleep.

• I went to see a therapist once when I hit a really big depression and that helped out a lot. Sometimes when I'm a little depressed I listen to this recording that helps with depression and it helps ease me. It's an app on my phone.

• I try to focus on other things, sleep or listen to music

• When I'm depressed I go work out for several hours till I give out!. And have a nice cup of tea.

• I sleep. Sleep passes time where I don't have to think or worry or anything

• sleep or self harm

• your 37 and married and you harm yourself?

• @Decentguy
      it's complicated

• Bake a cake.
    Take a nap.
    Drink tea.
    Hug a cat.
    Play music.
    Watch movies.

• Nothing just do whatever i feel like not care anymore about anything life really sucks when im depressed i might not even take care of my hygiene.