Do you enjoy getting poked by random strangers?

Does it excite you to live that kind of lifestyle?
I know it excites me, sometimes I compare with my lady friends about how much pokes we racked up in a day.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think guys get poked by random stranger women. Only when you know them they poke you. Again, Golden rule: men initiate, women receive. If you reciprocate the poke, the dude knows you somewhat interested, and we go from there. My friend just strait up msg's the girl.

• So I poked someone and then she poked me back and then I followed her on instagram and then she liked some of my pics. does it mean she likes me?

• @frozenhorizon well find out. ask her to a coffee/tea. Just say you liked her profile and pics, and want to get to know her. Suggest a nice coffee place near you both. If she no, rejected but well done at least you know. If yes... well then take it from there.

• She lives like 2000 miles away lolz

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate pokes. Stupid as fuck. If you wanna talk, then text me, I'll ignore you, but text me instead of poking me! lol

What Guys Said 5

• I poke people in real life. its fun ;)

• Well kudos to you! I thought this was a completely different question. 24.media.tumblr.com/...hk0HY091r7ftteo1_r1_500.gif

• I don't even have Facebook lol

• Why not? Do you not like getting poked?

• The thing about facebook is, when you join it the peoples numbers you have saved, pop up under an option under "People you may know" on facebook. This is why every one knows everyone on facebook. It connects to ur phone in a way.

• I only have like 5 people's numbers on my phone. I have no desire to know other people either lol

• No. I get into fight mode.

• I've never been poked and never poked anyone and never will

What Girls Said 18

• I didn't think people still used the poke feature on Facebook. In fact, I was sure it didn't even exist anymore!

• Probably not.

• If I don't know you don't touch me physically or virtually

• Errr what kind of people do you live around where multiple strangers are randomly poking you and your friends? I would be pissed if someone started poking and touching me especially if I didn't know them

• Poking is weird.

• I got an STD from all that unwanted poking on Facebook, so I decided to leave.

• Not really, I prefer they try to strike up a convos and get to know me first.

• Vote B

I have HUGE personal space issues because of what I do for a partial living + many offline stalkers.

• I haven't been poked in a long time since I never use facebook anymore.

• I don't enjoy getting poked by anyone... not in that way, anyway.

• I don't mind as long as it's not hard like a mother trucker PWEEEEZ

• Nah, i don't care about it! i think the last time i logged in on facebook was a month ago!

• No, I'd be creeped out if a random stranger that has no mutual friends poked me.

• I thought real life pokes :p
    Anyway, no I don't really mind it, but I don't care about it either

• What kind of pokes you talking about?

• So basically the same as what is happening on GAG!

• pokes are still a thing?

• No way, I stricktly dislike it.