Is something wrong with me?

I am in highschool and I'm constantly bullied but the worst thing is I blame myself for it. I will admit I'm kinda curvy\fluffy and I'm average looking but lately due to all of this I feel like I'm not worth to be around. Out of my family I feel like I am the one that is there for decoration. Im being made fun of because I am five eleven and two hundered and ten pounds. I act kinda guyish and I dont really do anything too awfully girly butI want to know that if something is wrong with me how can I fix it? That's all I get from anyone anymore is that I'm a mess up and I need to get my shit together.

Most Helpful Guy

• There is nothing wrong with you. Don't blame yourself for what others do to you. People bully other people because they want to feel power and control. Often, they inwardly resent something about you that they don't see in themselves, so they bully you to make up for that. You are not a mess up. People who bully others are the bad ones with something wrong. Being the victim is never the victims fault. You wouldn't say "oh, well that person was asking to get robbed" because it doesn't make sense, the robber was clearly the person in the wrong. It is the same way with bullying don't think "I was asking to get bullied" because it is the bully who is in the wrong.

• Thanks but it seems like Boone's got my back and I have this feeling that it is my fault somehow...

Most Helpful Girl

• Keep studying, focus on your future, and excel in life.
    Those same people that made fun of you, years from now, will eventually be calling you "Manager, boss, Supervisor, executive"
    Never give up!
    None of this will matter anymore.
    This is only short term.

I went through bullying as well in high school, and trust me no matter what you do in life there will always be those who talk.
    Just live for yourself.
    You don't need fixing, they do.

What Guys Said 3

• Who makes you think there is something wrong with you? Being tall is a plus. You should lose weight though

• Well I'm muscular due to me playing sports so I don't have fat just muscle

• Just remember. "Living well is the best revenge." It means that the best way to infuriate people who are against you is by having a visibly happy life despite what they may do. It drives them CRAZY! Good luck!

• There's nothing wrong with you. There's no need to compare yourself to others. Just be nice to people.

• Thanks its just hard because I naturally care about others but I don't get the same thing

• just don't care what other people think, hard but it'll work out in the long run

What Girls Said 3

• EVERYTHING! lol hahah nah!

• If you feel bad about yourself then make healthy life choices to change what you consider wrong. As far as every one else I got two words FUCK THEM... Your young you have your whole life ahead of you, you will change a million times learn to LOVE YOURSELF! ! I promise this doesn't last forever.. Most of the kids in your life now you won't even know in 10 years!! Chin up kiddo

• Well... you are a bit overweight... I was too... and I was really embarrassed... even because being fat mad me to suffer from lbl... the doctor advised me to lose some weight... now I'm getting better almost on everything