Would you ever attend your high school reunion? Why or why not?

0|0
20|18

Most Helpful Girl

• hahaha fuck that.
    I only like like 4 or 5 people from that time, and the other ones are still just as idiotic and full of themselves as they used to be.
    so, thanks, but no thanks
    I'd rather catch up with my old gang separately.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been to one and i would go again definitely.

It was hilarious seeing the old loudmouths flunk life and it was great catching up with a few people who were not quite "friends" enough to keep in touch with but better than mere acquaintances. The shocking thing was the amount of babies there, it seemed like everyone had one and yet I still feel too young for a kid.

0|1
    0|0
    • Lol sounds like a nice reunion. But yeah the babies are huge shockers.

What Girls Said 19

• I think high school for me would be college? If so, then no. I'm not really interested. The only friends I made ended our friendship on a negative note and I wouldn't really want to meet them again.

0|1
    0|0
  • FUDGE YEAHHH😜 I was ready for my 10yr reunion before I even graduated high school lmao😂blame rerun's of, Romy&Michele's high school reunion. I'll walk in like "Y'ALL KNOW WHY I'M HERE!" Catching up and seeing how most turned out would be cool, but I wouldn't stay long cause I still don't fuck with them all, even though they adored me.

0|1
    0|0
  • helll nooooooooo. nonononononononononononononononononoNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

... no.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes, just so people can see I no longer look like a pimple-faced boy.

0|1
    0|0
  • uh im not sure.

0|1
    0|0
  • If I happened to be in the area when it was going on, sure, but I wouldn't make a special trip back home just to go.

0|1
    0|0
  • no... just no

0|1
    0|0
  • I did. Last year. My 10 years reunion. It was fun.

0|1
    0|0
  • Never. I probably won't remember the kids

0|1
    0|0
  • nah. no interest.

0|1
    0|0
  • OH HELL NAW 😂 Once I'm outta here, there's no way I'm coming back. It will only remind me of a horrible part of my life.

0|1
    0|0
  • No i'm good. I hated my high school days. Glad i graduated and got the Hell outta there

0|1
    0|0
  • No i didn't know most of those people

0|1
    0|0
  • no the school and the people sucked

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope onces I'm out I'm out

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. Not interested in seeing those people again.

0|1
    0|0
  • fffffffffffffffUUKK no

0|1
    0|0
  • Fuck yeah! i wanna show those fuckers i'm attractive now! and i'm better then them...

Most likely i'm going to be homeless or a stripper.

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably not. didn't like it/the people the first time around, have no interest in doing it again...

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• Where I live there's no such thing unless the students decide to make a reunion by themselves. This year my old High School classmates from 2011 decided to make a party and I was there. Not everyone was able to go but we had a nice time together. If it happens again, I will go again.

0|1
    0|0
  • Errr... I don't think I want to. I'd be more than happy to meet back up with some old friends for something more casual but not in the reunion style.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I will never attend my high school reunion

0|1
    0|0
  • I have been avoiding them like the plague.

0|1
    0|0
  • I see my pals around town as is

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. Hated high school, didn't like many people either. Granted we're all older and more "mature" but still probably wouldn't go. Be kind of interesting to see people today and how they look but not interested enough to go.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not interested. When I graduated I thought for sure I would. Now I don't give a flying fuck. I've kept in contact with those that mattered so I really don't feel compelled to see someone I haven't even thought of in 15 years.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am senior but like if I once am like 45, I'd attend it just to show those nerds I'm still stylin on em lmao

0|1
    0|0
  • Well I'm not exactly sure my high school would ever actually do a reunion but if they did sure.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes!
    That sounds like a good time.
    Catch up with some buddies.

0|1
    0|0
  • I was invited to go in 2008 but I didn't attend. It's almost pointless with social media nowadays.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not very, because most people that I went to high school with are true rednecks.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. I had too many bad memories of dealing with teachers and the principals.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hmmmmm Maybe

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. Hated high school and everyone in it. Wouldn't ever care to see them again

0|1
    0|0
  • sure, why not. the last one has been like 7 years ago. we were carting and bolwing so it was fun. and we were a small class only, so it's okay

0|0
    0|0
  • Totally. Those people are two years older than me. With any luck they'll be 30 or 40 while I'm still a decade younger! Sort of...

0|1
    0|0