Could my crush like me back?

Me and crush are sometimes play argue and he always want to end up play fighting with me. Also, when I say hey to him he says hey back and winks at me and smiles. He's always doing silly dances when I'm watching him and making funny jokes or saying funny things. I had seen him a couples of times staring at me when I wasn't looking and when I caught him, he was just staring and smiling at me and I had asked him what he was looking at in a playful way but he didn't say anything he just continued staring and smiling at me. One time, I had called his name in excitement and he had hugged me. So, could my crush like me back?

@smahala1991 @Applefan1 @Paris13 can you answer this too

• He probably does like you.
  • Maybe.
  • Nah, I don't think so.
  • Don't care (See Results)
  • I really don't know.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes! He likes you a lot. However, spend time to get to know him a bit more first as you don't want to be used. Good luck. :)

• Oh wow bro why?

• Yes, I just don't want to see you get used that is all my friend.

• @Applefan1 Yes I know buddy, I'll watch carefully

Most Helpful Girl

• "A" for Absolutely, @AshleyPrincess12, I see the Sure Signs of the Love Lines Of... Could my crush like me back?
    Keep Going and Flowing here, dear, and Continue what you are doing. He can tell you are Into him or he wouldn't Be trying so hard to Keep you Interested in him.
    However, maybe if you both could exchange celly numbers eventually, who Knows.. Maybe one day a Steady Eddy and Betty with Hugs that could be Something Special that you Both can share with one another.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, I think he likes you

What Girls Said 1

• Yes he does! NOW WHERES MY PRIZE!

• Depends on what prize you want 😂