Mom thinks I'm faking bipolar Advice?

I have been going to a program now that helps me with my bipolar disorder and schizophrenia. I have been in this program about 2 years after my regular therapist could not handle me anymore because my disorders were out of control. My mom has always been there for me to take me to the sessions all of my life and she has always said that she wanted to understand more and find ways to help me. Recently she has came up with this theory in her head that I am faking all of my illness and that I am trying to manipulate people around me so that I can get sympathy (wtf?). She is also convienced that as a child I should not have been in special education because I am too smart and that I pretended as a child to be dumb so that I did not have to do my work and that is why I was in special ed. Now my mom refuses to go to my counseling sessions with me or talk to my therapist at all. She says that she is no longer going to be a part of my lies and that she does not have time for nonsense. She thinks that just because I am really smart and well educated that I do not have a mental illness and I have tried to let her know that it does not matter how smart you are and how normal you may seem that you can still have a mental illness. It really hurts me because when I go into my group meetings for my mental counseling I am the only one in there without a parent or someone there to support them and they are always asking me where is my mom and I have to lie to make it seem like she is busy. When she does talk about it she calls all of the other people in my group freaks and crazy and tells me "You are not crazy like them.. you are pretending" This is stupid I mean she already does not listen to me when I come to her and now she is not supporting me with this? Since I have been in this program my life has gotten better but my mom is not there to witness that and that is what hurts me Advice?

What Guys Said 2

• I have a mental illness too and I take offense to her crazy people comment. The truth is we don't choose to be this way and if we could change it we would. Ignore her and rely on your friends in your group and stay in it

• I got the same thing, stick at it.

What Girls Said 1

• Stop lying and say "my mom thinks I"m lying and I don't know what to do"