You talk to 20 people for 1 minute each. What makes you take intrests in the ones that you do. What is significant?

I working on a screen play. N I am trying to look at different preferences that either bring people together or drive them away.

What is it about fisrt interactions that are important to you? This can be anything. Please don't filter your answers.

Completely uncensored, what makes certain people favorable to you, and others not so much and how do make this distinguishment within the time frame of a minute?

Thanks people 😁😎😱

Most Helpful Girl

• People who are open-minded, able to discuss any topic without hesitating or making it awkward. I love talking about metaphysical, spiritual, science, health, art, music, etc. I want someone who can find an interests in all of those things or at least discuss them with energy and passion

• You seem cool. And those r all very relevant distinctions. Unfortunately, looking more for non-verbal cues. What makes you decide you would be comfortable with someone, even if you could never speak to them. If you could never use language as a filter of assessment.

• First their smile, genuine and playful. Then their eyes. They make contact and you can sense their engagement in you. I hate when I look into someone's eyes and see that they do not understand, or are uninterested.

Most Helpful Guy

• Quality of conversation + body language

What Girls Said 4

• How confident they are!

• What are outward cues of confidence that you pick up on? Traits that are apparent to you. I need the specifics.

• Outspoken, speak clearly!

• If they look slightly creative but conventional and have glowing skin I will remember them.

• enthusiasm level, no matter what the topics being discussed

• Excellent. What is the optimal level. And do you feel unenthusiastic people r always boring or can there be exceptions. Why is enthusiam so important in your decision making process.

• Definitely their manners

• Hm, what gives you insight into their manners? What about their behavior allows you to predict their manners. Any specific tendency, word choice, tone, etc?

What Guys Said 2

• Friendliness helps a lot in initial attraction. If someone is an instant a-hole then that kills attraction to a certain extent to me, but some people like arrogant people.

• Hmm what outward observable behaviors would you say constitute friendliness? Also arrogance?

• Friendliness would include smiles, good eye contact, maybe head tilt to show interest, nodding, open body language.
      Arrogance would be instant confrontation, brooding looks, gritting teeth perhaps, closed body language.

• 1min isn't much so their voice if its annoying then just no

• Ok. Voice. Good.

But basically what I'm looking for here are the first relevant factors that you pick up on when making decisions about people. Ignore the one minute thing if it takes away from your answer.

• Only thing that annoys me is talking about other people i dont gossip so i dont want to hear it