Who is a convicted felon on this site?

Tell me what u did and how much jail time u got. Lets see whos the baddest

• I got misdemeanor charges
  • I never got arrested: clean record
  • I am a convicted felon
  • I have both misdemeanor and felony charges

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a convicted melon. Don't know what a *felon* is. =/

• ^^^^ "convicted melon" 😂😂😂😂 i convicted north pole's murder by hanging Santa and mrs clause and the elves and reindeers! I took Rudolph by the way because I like his shiny red nose!

• @Stanley23 : Weird Al would've made him into sausage anyway.

• @ObscuredBeyond who is weird Al?

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted b, but I meant to click a. I've been to jail, not prison.

I don't consider this something of pride. You're under 18, so I'll let this pass. But convicted felons are far from "badasses". You'll understand when you get older that breaking the law isn't as glamorous as you think.

• How did you pass the time? What did you talk about, and with whom?

• @Stanley23: Not entirely. I did research on this stuff for a book once. Jail populations fluctuate more, because of court dates and sentencing. There's also city jail, county jail, etc. City is the craziest, because that's where everyone begins.

County is the next-worst, because again, many who are in there are still waiting their turn to go to court. The mix in there is a little bit of everything, but usually the rape and murder suspects are kept somewhere separate.

Prisons vary by severity and nature of crime. From high-perk minimum-security dorms you can't leave, to overcrowded hell holes with near-zero privileges. Allegedly, the female centers are the worst. More PMS drama, and more corrupt guards.

Of all the women in F-Pod on "60 Days In," only about 2 or 3 of them are genuinely up to no good. The rest are just well-meaning women who lost their way. In spite having not much to do, they jibber-jabber like it's a bad hotel retreat.

What Guys Said 18

• @ifarted is a convicted felon, on a thousands counts of being too damn sexy!! Ooohhhhh

• The best crooks never get caught hahahahaha!

• For a while, they were trying very aggressively to find something to pin on me. But other than a few parking tickets, they had difficulty getting anything to stick.

• Dealt with police for filming in a "legal" environment but never lead to anything because I proved that I was not breaking any rules. So, my record is clean.

• 1|0
  • My record is clean enough to eat off of.

• No criminal record, as my charges were nolled. I was arrested for Burglary 3rd, Larceny 6th, and minor with possession of alcohol. Granted, I was blackout drunk when this happened. I had to pay an insurance deductible for a window I broke, and do a few hundred hours of community service. I caught a lucky break, and never made that mistake again. Now I'm a boy scout, all I have gotten in 12 years is a seatbelt and a speeding ticket.

• Never arrested, never condemned.

• never been arrested or charged with anything. except have had 2 tickets against my lic since i was 16

• I'm a good boy

• Not arrested, but found guilty in a case of fraud.

• lol damn, what did you do? haha what did you get as a result? a fine?

• @kat_gran

Falsified documents. Got some social hours because when it happened I was around 18-19 years old.

• I'm a goody-two-shoes :)

• I've been arrested for something I didn't do. The person lied and although I had a lawyer and was under 18 I had to go through some bs program for 3 months over something I did not do.

• I'd prefer to stay out of legal trouble

• you will naver take my alive coppers ! :P

• Never even had been fined once, actually.

• Not a felon but I've done an overnighter (or two).. Nothing special

• @kat_gran haha yeah dude. Sometimes I get into some shenanigans. Never did any other drugs, always got perfect grades, and I'm a pretty good worker in my opinion. I guess a little sauce now and then is a fair trade.

• haha indeed! lol

• I convict capital murder!

What Girls Said 9

• Well there was a guy who spent 5 years in jail for stalking a woman. His accounts tend to get deleted immediately. In addition to harassing the general populace, he's violating the terms of his parole.

• Me for being to awesome

• Nope, the worst I've gotten is fines for speeding. Whoops.

• @Afro-dite9 for being too damn hot fo society standards! :)

• Never been arrested.

• I got a warning once. Does that count?

• Never lol

• Nothing more then a speeding ticket.

• the cops once took me for interrogation after they arrest my cousin for selling drugs. Turns out it was a mistake because they tought I was his girlfriend (who was also involved) lol I didn't know what was happening the all time...

• And you're like "I'm his cousin. Not his girlfriend"

• @FallOutBoy2001 Yesss and they even said just because i'm his cousin I could also be his girlfriend!! lol crazy people, that's sick

• I woulda been like "... Can I borrow the gun? I refuse to live in a world where I can be his cousin and girlfriend at the same time"