Do you like the actual president/ruler/king/prime minister... of your country? Did you vote for him (if you can vote)?

I dislike my president, I didn't vote for him I think he's too old to be a president. He's 89 years old!!! He even slept during a conference once lol. But eh at least it's better than the dictator we had in Tunisia before 2011.

• Yes I like him although I initially didn't vote for him
  • Yes I like him and voted for him
  • I dislike him although I voted for him
  • I dislike him and didn't vote for him
  • We can't vote in my country but I like him
  • We can't vote in my country and I dislike him

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm indifferent. I did vote for him but it was only because my mom offered me $50 to do so 😈. I am very apathetic about politics.

• HOLY MOTHER OF FUCK, YOU SOLD YOUR FUCKING VOTE.
      Wow, I literally have zero respect for you right now

• Its a really scummy thing to do,
      You should at least care that you lack integrity, though people lacking integrity like that usually don't care

• @Waffles731
      you're right, I dont.

Most Helpful Girl

• i dislike him and didn't vote for him, his name is jose eduardo dos santos and he's been president since '79 which pisses me off because him and his whole family are shitty and manipulative.
    dilemmaxdotnet.files.wordpress.com/.../...ntos.jpg
    his daughter is a billionare from either taking money from a company that wants to do business in angola or manipulation since she's the daughter of the president. f her.
    blogs-images.forbes.com/.../...abel-dos-Santos.jpg
    she's evil

• I feel you, our ex president was a dictator I had to turn off the lights and close the windows +doors so I can criticize him.
      And his family was also like your president's family a Mafia.. Thankfully we kicked them out!!!

• tunisia's ben ali, yeah i read about him. the problem with ours is that his daughter has his back with bribery and if he ever gets fired she'd support him through it. i hope he loses in the next election, he's too old at 73. we need a young, strong leader who balances the poverty and richness in our country.

What Guys Said 35

• I'm ok with Obama. I don't really follow politics at all, and I only voted in that first '08 election. Honestly, it was more about breaking the streak of old white guys as President, it was time to get over that hump.

Truth told, I know very little about him, or pretty much anything he's done. He took great steps to socialize healthcare, which I think is one of the most important things we need in our society. A lot of people complain about it, and I honestly don't know enough details to argue it either way, but I think that, theoretically, that's an important policy to be adopted. I don't like the idea of having a government controlling me or telling me what to do (a decidedly conservative ideal). HOWEVER, I feel like having a government needs to kind of be all or nothing. Thats my beef with Republicans, it's like they want to walk the middle of the road. They want the government to be there when it's convenient for them, but they don't want it to tell them shit. I'm kind of of the mind that IF a government expects any kind of allegiance from me, then I and everyone else should be fully taken care of, from stem to stern. Or we can do the opposite and go full savage. One or the other. Capitalism is really the opposite of society to me. Telling people (incorrectly) that we're all created equal and all have the same opportunity for success, and then telling us to basically sink or swim is the OPPOSITE of society. That's Darwinism, which should occur only in the wild. I have a friend from Bolivia, and she tells me how sad it is to go home and see people living in third world conditions that make the New Orleans 5th Ward look like the Ritz Carlton. The shantytowns and people walking with buckets to polluted rivers for water to drink, cook, and bathe with... the welfare system in America is WHY that doesn't happen here, by and large. When I hear conservative republicans scoffing that the "lazy people" on welfare should be cut off... uhhhh, where do you think these people will go, bro? They're going to be in the streets you walk down every day, they won't just disappear.

But that's a whole other tangent, haha, forgot the original question. Anyway, I'm fine with Obama, and I think healthcare is a right every citizen should be afforded in any decent society. I understand there are some problems that I'm not that familiar with, so it's not perfect, but that's a step in the right direction, unless you're one of the assholes yelling about their tax dollars😂

• I lived in the United States of America. I dislike our president Barack Obama, and I didn't vote for him. I voted for Ralph Nader in 2008, and Gary Johnson in 2012.

Obama is actually worse than I thought he would be. I could write a multiple page essay on why I think he is a poor president, but to put it in a nutshell, he did nothing to improve our economy, contradicted his "Anti-War" stance by instigating new wars, and has been an overall, lazy "lame duck" president. He is charismatic talk with no plan to back it up.

• No middle ground, huh. I don't mind Obama. He's a corporate shell. But he's done alright. Except for a few disasters. The bailout; shitty healthcare extortion bill; indefinite detention without right to a fair trial; he misrepresented issues and made nonissues issues in several State of the Union addresses. Of course, I haven't really paid attention so much. I'm sure I would find more things I dislike about him. But, I was in love with him in 2008. The country is still standing, for now. He's a damn fine orator, though. His rhetoric is topnotch. Better than Bush.

• I really dislike out Prime Minister... www1.theladbible.com/.../54b4014acff63.png

But our Queen is simply fabulous...

https://i.imgur.com/fc4g4.jpg

• There are people who have political views opposed to mine I could contentedly live under. Obama is not one of them. I despise him, I despise his politics, and I despise the fact that he thinks of himself, and many of his followers think of his as, a ruler, when that is NOT what the office of President is supposed to be.

• I do like our prime minister here in Belgium. He really does a strong job... Belgium is a mix of many political parties and many interests criss-crossing.
    It take a person who's both a diplomat and a strong personality, to manage that.
    Our King is a different story... I don't dislike him but I find him a useless figure. I also dislike the idea you don't become King because you're a good leader.
    You become it because by coincidence you are "the son of..." and in this case the son is a weak personality and not the leader we want :-(

• We are just post election in Ireland and this guy (Edna Kenny) looks like he will form a minority government. As a person he is annoying and arrogant, his party is quite right wing and I would be centre left to left wing so I didn't vote for him.
    www.indymedia.ie/.../endakenny_wikicommons.jpg

• I did not vote for Obama and I dont like the way he does things because he's all talk and no action.

• I have a deep dislike for our PM and I did NOT vote for him.
    He's taxing the middle class, lowers taxes for the upper class without doing anything for the poor: neoconservative politics.

• i voted for and think our president has done a really good job

• Nope he disgraces the very office he sits in, goes against the principles and values/morals we were founded on. And he's a cheerleader not a leader he's great at riling people up but that's it.

• Hope and change Obama, then he advanced the unconstitutional surveillance state, protected mass bank fraud, wants to give away national sovereignty to foreign corporations with the TPP, and nominated a judge that favors legal bribery for the supreme court. So very much dislike.

• I don't dislike him over idiot cartoon reasons like right wingers do.

• sort of. He's helping to repair the damage harper did to our image internationally, but im worried he'll take some of his feminist views too far, though i don't have an issue with him declaring that he's feminist. But im still trying to decide whether or not i should classify him as a feminazi or not

• I don't like my president. Not many people in our military do. He has done a lot of harmful things to my country and he has betrayed our people over and over again. I'm glad this is his last few months before we get a new one. And no I didn't vote for Obama. I voted both times for the other guy.

• I gotta say, I may disagree with mccain on a lot of things but the fact of the matter is he is an honorable man.
      I may disagree with his party but goddammit he is the kind of man you want as the head of them.
      Honorable, fair, and decent. A war hero to boot. I have nothing but respect for him

• Yeah, Obama is so invited to my birthday party

• I'm neutral about him and didn't vote for him... actually he got to that position in a pretty shitty way. but okay... can't change it anymore

• I voted for Justin Trudeau, he's alright, better than Harper was anyways.

• I despise David Cameron and would rather actually have Obama. Only just turned old enough to vote this year and his pals ain't getting my attention.

• I am neutral about Obama. He's done some good things and done some bad things. I didn't vote for him either times, but I would probably vote for him over the clowns and psychopaths we have running right now on both sides of the aisle, but unfortunately, he's hit 8 years.

• My president, Barack Obama, is horse shit to put it mildly. 😊

• I really like Obama!

• HE SLEPT DURING A CONFERENCE.
    Okay Obama though,
    Do I like him as a president, No.
    Do I think he is probably a decent human being doing the best he can, yes.'
    So as a president no
    as a person yes

• We don't vote here on a person but a party, the prime minister isn't from the party which I vote for but anyway I am neutral about him

• Can't vote yet, and wouldn't have; they're not the best possible PM. But eh, could be worse, I guess.

• No thats why trump gonna make murica great again!

• Wow, did not know there were so many shitty fraud elections around the world.

Makes me wonder whether or not western countries actually, "elect" leaders too.

• Its been 2 years in Lebanon without president lol

• Obama? He's cool I guess

• Abdelaziz Bouteflika, he is paralyzed i'm surprised he got 81% of the votes.

• don't care he hasn't put anymore money in my pocket

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 22

• As for Sweden, well I met the king and queen when I was like 10 years old when they visited my school and we got to ask them questions and stuff. Don't hate the monarchy nor do I necessarily like them either.

Honestly have no clue what the monarchy does for my country. 😂 But the younger population always makes funny memes of the king.
    www.hellomagazine.com/.../king%20carl1--z.jpg

• Voted E, King Salman did many achievements in 1 year + woman will drive Inshallah 🙏🏼
    en.dailypakistan.com.pk/.../c11-650x355.jpg

• I've got mixed feelings about Obama

• Yes, I'm very satisfied with our PM. I voted for the party. Canadian electoral system is weird and kind of complicated but I'm satisfied.

• "Canadian electoral system is weird and kind of complicated but I'm satisfied."
      The only uncomplicated and non-weird systems are the ones where they 're-elect' a dictator every couple of years.
      So thats a good thing

• I actually like him although not everybody does. I think he handles some situations very well. Not too rational or too soft. It's just that our minister president can't always do what he proposes because of other parties.
    For out king and queen, I think they're alright. They do their duty, but don't really have much power.

• well the thing is...
    it s been two years we were unable to decide for a president so that all the shitty political parties can be happy.
    but hey, at least we voted for Miss Lebanon :P

• I'm content.

• Well, we had an election recently. The old Prime Minister... well, a lot of people did not like her. The new one, people like him better but we are just hoping for the best right now. (They because I don't live there anymore). Plus I have to be 21 to vote there so... I can't vote.

• Not anymore and no I didn't vote for her

• I don't like the French President at all and i HATE the Prime Minister he is really a racist mothafoka lol no but seriously this duo is completly ineffective and as usful as a house withoutb a ceiling ugh

• I didn't vote though I could have. I just think that all the nominees were idiots and so is Alexis Tsipras.

• I voted for my President.

• hey he looks like Rupert Murdoch Number 2.

• our PM is an immature idiotic feminist loving left wing zealot so I'm going to go with no.

• I know a lot of people don't like Obama, but really I don't see what he did that was so terrible. It's not like he started the Iraq war.

I'm looking at you bush😳🖕🏼

• Vote D = I am anti political.

• I hate my prime minister and did not vote for him.

• Hollande lol? Nonnn.

• Dutch chicks still hot doe

• European chicks are hot in general, besides I heard French president is in big tits. Isn't his wife model or something

• @Polocrew He's not married, the asshat. Cheated on his "girlfriend" with a singer. I'm sure you're confusing him with the ex-prez, Sarkozy. His wife is an Italian singer and model.

• Didn't vote for him don't like him or his policies.

• We can't directly vote for our prime minister and president but they both are good.

• Don't like him, didn't vote for him.

• I disliked Barack Obama from the beginning. My grandma was against him being elected, and she KNEW what she was talking about. Did you know there's a book written about him? Supposedly you can read about Obama's childhood, unless I am mistaken with someone else. It's all there. She read it, and she had a bad feeling about him being president. Nobody in my family voted for him.