I'm neither for or against this i just want to hear opinions!
- yes11% (2)19% (4)15% (6)Vote
- no16% (3)24% (5)20% (8)Vote
- I'm a women and if Hillary wins i vow to ask out a man11% (2)5% (1)8% (3)Vote
- i will never ask out a man!16% (3)10% (2)12% (5)Vote
- I'm a man and I'm totally against this0% (0)5% (1)2% (1)Vote
- I'm a man and I'm totally for this0% (0)29% (6)15% (6)Vote
- what are you talking about i already ask men out?46% (9)8% (2)28% (11)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Most Helpful Guy
Even if women did ask men out they would probably direct their attention towards the most attractive guys. So if you already struggle with women when guys are expected to do the asking, you really won't do much better when girls do the asking.
Women dont ask men out because they dont have to. The only way that changes is if men collectively stop asking them out. Even then Im not sure how well it would work. I think men on average care about sex more than women do so they would probably just call out bluff.
Sure it would be nice to be asked out ocassionaly to recieve some validation that women want you but at the end of the day its better for us that we are the ones expected to initiate over the reverse scenario.
Firstly, women who dont ask guys out can only choose who to date from the group of guys who made a point to ask her out. As a guy, you can go ask out anyone and dont end up wasting time being forced to talk with girls you have no interest in.
Secondly, if you're not the best looking guy but are good at socializing you instantly get an advatage over shy attractive guys and you get the chance to make up for what ever you may lack in looks with a positive first impression.
Also you dont have to deal with the hassle of breaking the hearts of the girls who ask you out but have no interest in.1