Why do girls like to fight over popular guys?

There's a certain user on here who girls seem to fawn over and don't go after other guys. why do they do this?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• Instinctually, of course. As it has always been, women will do anything to get the man they've deemed as a genetic/social lottery winning, and men will do anything to get laid. Women seek the best possible male; men seek sufficient pussy.

With a more valuable male, there will be more female competition. Naturally so. The more girls who are into him, the more other girls think "Hmm. If so many girls like him, then he must be very valuable."

Ultimately it boils down to sperm vs egg. Pretty simple.

• women are simple creatures. they like shiny things. the end

• Best explaination ever

• I used to. Moved 9 months ago, building a house, glad I moved out tbh.

• @ConsultantIsBack - Smart move. I've seen enough snaps of friends who are in California and the traffic is ridiculous all times of the day.

• Because girls tend to work in a hivemind as well as often define their self-esteem over what others (especially other girls) think of them.

So if 2-3 girls find that guy attractive, more girls will flock to him. Not because they find him particulary attractive, but because the other girls must see something in him to find him attractive.

Then the competition starts on who can get him and thus be higher on the social hierachy ladder than the others.

Not to mention the "I want something I can't get" and "I want your toy just because you have it and not because I want it".

• lol what has gag devolved to this time...

• LOL because you want him ;) I think I know who you're talking about haha

• Does this actually happen? LIke really?

• Don't take things all too seriously on here. Remember a lot of the very active users here don't have much of a social life, so GaG becomes the second home, sort of speak

• Women want the best!!!

• So, the user she's talking about must be "the best".

To figure out this user, we must find out: Who is the Ultimate Alpha Male of GaG? XD

• @Smmyskittles
      "So, the user she's talking about must be "the best"."

Well, the girls fighting over him must think so, right?

• Yeah but there are a lot of really cool men on this site.

I can't say one is better than the rest because each is awesome and likeable in their own way.

• lol i would like to know who is that person.

• Cuz they are Groupies

• Fight over who! ?

• who do they fond over?

I've had 2 sisters have crushes on me at the same time. i fooled around with one and the sisters didn't talk for a whole yr lol

wow i was flattered

• LOL, that's funny.

• certain studies have shown that women are more likely to desire a man if he is desired by other women, and less likely to desire a man if other women show minimal interest in him.
    The more desired a man is, the better he must be, and therefore the more desirable other women find him. This is not universally true, but it does appear true more often than not.

What Girls Said 7

• Who's the user women fight over? lol, I'm intrigued!

There are certain users that I shamelessly flirt with (one is a woman and she's bomb af!) but fight over?
    Actually, as a joke maybe but nothing serious.

• he answered this question!

• Wait, as a comment or did he comment on someone else's comment? I've got 5 in mind right now and this would help bring it down to 4. XD

• This question was yr devious plan to make all the boys start fawning all over each other, wasn't it.

Nicely done.
      lmao

__

PS-- Having a bunch of fangirls on here might seem all cool and shit, until these guys realize that I have just as many fangirls and I'm a middle-aged straight married broad. <3

• Because we all want @thebravelion 's dick, anon. Can you blame us? Not really.

• Because they thirsty?

• Because they want what other women want.

• i certainly don't fight over anyone but i think i know who you're talking about and i think it's harmless flirting fun. if anyone was serious, it would be MUCH more catty and vicious :P

• Nony, you gonna give us details or nah?

• Yeah, I've never done that.