Why do you think some people do this?

I was just thinking about one of my college classes that I had taken last year and I remembered that there was a girl who used to sit with me at a table of four. This girl, for some unknown reason, was extremely rude, specifically towards me. She would ignore me, when I would try to ask her something, and glare at me from the corner of her eyes. (This was happening from day one and I first assumed that she was just having a bad day but that did not end up being the case.)

I never did anything to her to ever cause her to have this kind of attitude towards me. So I just gave up being nice, and ignored her as well and asked another table infront of her (while she was listening) if I could sit with them.

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh gosh, I hope it was no racism or so... since it's weird she was like this from the first day on, before really knowing you.
    Or could she have known you before that first day? Maybe she recognized you and for some reason was either very embarassed to be around you, or mad at you?
    Is there a chance you could get the info you need via a third person? Maybe it's more innocent than you think and can easily be solved... but than at least you need to know :o

Most Helpful Girl

• They're going through a rough time in life. They're jealous. They're terrible with communication. They're just angry all the time. They don't want to talk or make friends.

People are weird.

What Guys Said 7

• they are very stupid people. they think they are very better than some people. they are nothing but crap

• some people just SUCK at communication these days, i get it at my work a lot too :(

• It could have something to do with associations. It could be they knew something you did, and they did not like you for it, or the mistaken identity problem where they mistook you for someone else, permanently.

• marking her territory.

• Stupid people exist everywhere

• They are haters.. and jelly

• Haters gon hate

What Girls Said 4

• she be peanut butter and jelly of you girl!!!

Ya know what they say haters gonna hate. I would have waved at her though :P just to piss her off some more!! bhahahaba

• you are the bigger person she was probably jealous of you but you did the right thing you are an amazing person I hope all goes well for you in life

• Normally jealous of who you hang out with.

• Probably just jealous.