Who will win the election?

• Democrats
  • republicans

Most Helpful Girl

• The GOP is a mess and I think they need to straighten out their party before they win the Presidency. Even GOP officials don't like Trump, and yet plenty of citizens love him, so they're a bit stuck: either he gets the nomination and doesn't win the general election (because there are too many democrats AND republicans who hate him), or the GOP nominates someone else at the Convention, causing controversy among Trump supporters (and even some non Trump supporters) who are mad that the candidate with the most votes wasn't nominated.

• thanks for the insite I really appreciate it

• GOP officials dislike Trump in the same way the Senate hated Julius Caesar; in other words, it's irrelevant. Both Trump and Caesar are (or were) massively popular amongst the people, and in the end, that's all that matters.

• @TheSpartan The people's voices don't matter if the GOP decides to nominate someone else this July at the Convention. If Trump doesn't reach the required number of delegates, then they can nominate someone else, despite the fact that Trump might have more than that person. So no, the people's voices might not matter. The GOP establishment feels like Trump doesn't accurately represent them, and since he is running to be the GOP candidate, in a way they should have some choice in who that candidate is. That's one of the issues with the 2 Party system in America: Candidates like Trump and Sanders have massive support from individual citizens, but the Party officials have some say, either through Super Delegates or Unpledged Votes.

Most Helpful Guy

• The only thing we can be sure of is that WE will lose!

What Girls Said 5

• It makes no diff.

• reppin for my girl hils 👌👌👌👌👌👌

(honestly none of the candidates are ideal, but I'd like to believe neither trump nor bernie are going to get elected)

• The GOP are way too disorganized and split, mostly between trump-supporters and those that dislike/are embarrassed by him. With a party that can't even decide on who they want to win, there's no way that the majority populace is going to feel confident in voting for any of their candidates. The democrats aren't much better, but there's no way that bernie's going to win against hillary, especially because of the support she'll likely get from the more moderate republicans and democrats. His reforms are way too extreme and cater to a very specific group of people, in my opinion.

• We shall see

• I think the republicans will probably win

• I don't know about political things

What Guys Said 20

• Republicans I hope so

• Democrats will probably win the white house. My money would be on Hillary. I think Republicans will still hold on to a majority in both the house and the senate. Congress is admittedly a bit harder to predict though, voter turnout, campaigning, etc.

• Hillary. The democrats. Cruz doesn't have near enough support, Trump isn't smart enough, Hillary has the support. Bernie doesn't

• I am indifferent over which democratic candidate will win. I don't like either Republican candidates

• Trump is going to very easily carry the day.

• Hopefully Bernie will run independent and hand the election to Trump.

• Democrats will win, which sucks cause it means Hillary is going to become president... but it sucks less than if Republicans win, cause if they do, Trump is president.
    Either way, we're fucked xD Stupid idiots decided to vote for Hillary, another corrupt politician.

• I think Democrats and Hillary Clinton by default because Donald Trump is hated even more than she is.

• Like it or not, Hillary is our next president

• No mattwr what we're having a retard for a president

• I think we need to figure out what to call the male equivalent of "First lady"

• Democrats have got this one in the bag i think

• Probably the Democrats, but I hope that means Bernie and not Hillary.

• Democrats I would say, either way id say get out the Vaseline, we are about to be screwed

• I can tell a lot of kids are voting hah.

• Democrats. Hopefully Bernie but it ain't looking so good...

• Sadly it will probably be the democrats

• bill clinton

• If this guy is still in the election race (I'm not in the USA and hardly follow the news, even though the media outlets try to shove down my throat "news" about the big twat in a tower building in New York City)

www.rightthisminute.com/.../...esidential-race.jpg

• Zombies!

• Republicans hopefully. Cruz 2016.