What was the last exciting news you received?

I just got in the volunteer program at a hospital. I am so excited and I have to tell someone!

Most Helpful Guy

• This may seem stupid or whatever to most but I'm a railfan (someone interested in trains) so it was big to me. The uptown (4) trains in NYC Subway were being terminated at 86th Street and sent back downtown because of a broken rail near 125th Street. Very very rare. Made it to 86th Street in time to record a few videos. Got some nice shots. Funny how many people don't understand what is going on and how to get to their destination in such situations. So, the news about the broken rail and stuff was the last exciting news I received.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm still waiting for them and I'm really tired...

What Guys Said 5

• That today is the Director's birthday here at the nursing home, which means we'll each receive an additional carrot with our dinner!

• I did some digging on my dads lever action rifle that he inherited,
    Turns out that its considered one of the finest lever action rifles and can fetch a selling price of 30 grand

• Dammit now the auctions I'm seeing only go to five grand
      Well its still quite a bit of money

• 2X skill up chance on May 3rd!!! Hopefully max my GPU

• That I will take a consulting job for $150/hour. It is lower than my normal pay but it is a firm I really want to work with.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• Congratulations! I know you are still debating on what is the best course of action, too.

Not that this is anything close, but I got out of work early today. That was pretty darn exciting to me, haha.

• I got a $5,000 bonus yesterday for last quarter.

• llallalalalala