GAGers, Dog or Cat person?

I'm a dog person. Cats freak me out XD

Or are you an exotic animal type of person?

0|0
17|26

Most Helpful Guy

• Both! My dog (girl) is a sweet, fun-loving, people-person who loves to be cuddled and is very well-behaved.

My cat (boy) is really chill. He loves to just lie around, hang out, and be petted. He's very nice.

Both dogs and cats can be wonderful pets, if they are properly housebroken and loved.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 25

• I guess i'm kinda both, Since I've had 6 dogs and over 8 cats + like 32 kittens in my lifetime. i1127.photobucket.com/.../ywhfx600l8h1w25nwkyq.gif

1|0
    0|0
  • I love both. Cats are just as awesome as dogs. Cats get a bad name they do not deserve simply because people don't know how to treat and look after a cat yet cats get the blame for people's ignorance.

1|1
    0|0
    • Cats can and are just as loving, caring and loyal as any dog can be. You just have to know how to look after a cat and treat the cat right. I am sure @XoxoXxx would agree with this.

• Show All
    • @Sovereignty not sarcasm at all. I am just saying I love dogs but they are not perfect. I love cats to but they are not perfect either. I just hate people that say all cats are evil and I thought you were one of them but it does not sound like you are. I have heard people say dogs can do nothing wrong and are always angles but that is not true. Just like cats are not always angles. No sarcasm just the truth.

• Cats have many good points and for many, they'll make far better companions then a dog.

Not everyone has the time required to care/raise/train a dog nor do they want to invest that time. With dogs, if you don't put in the time to raise them properly, they can grow up to be absolute monsters who are a threat to both your security and societies. The worst a cat is going to do if you ignore it is scratch your couch and pee on your bed.

• Dogs require too much attention, cats can take care of themselves and worst case, if you are bored, they make great entertainment.

1|1
    0|0
  • Cat. Had one. I almost got bit in my knee by a friend's dog once. The dog cut my pants open. Been kinda afraid of getting close to dogs since that moment.

1|1
    0|0
    • That's a shame. They will now sense your fear of them. Most are great animals even though I am more of a cat person dogs are wonderful.

• i've never really been a dog person, for some reason their sudden movements are too 'sudden' for me when i give a dog attention. On another note dogs are more rough (im not talking those little ones).
    Cats are, heaven :) refined, soooo simple and sooo entertaining.
    I want one now!

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm a dog person as well. Grew up with them. I like cats to but I just love dogs. As soon as I have the time in my life I'm going to get a dog. Perfect companion.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am a huge Dog man all the way

1|0
    0|0
  • I love both but I have a cat

1|1
    0|0
  • Come on cats are the assholes of the animal kingdom... cute assholes... but assholes non the less. :v I'm just playing cats are cool but I'm a dog person... most of the time.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cats are fucking awful dogs at least accomplish tasks

1|0
    0|0
  • RUFF RUFF RUFF RUFF! HOOOWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!
    *teethy grin while softly panting*

1|0
    0|0
    • Definitely dog. Happy. Enjoys life. Loves just being outside. Running. Playing. Feels like fighting just for fun. Howls at the moon. Guards your home and at the very least will act as an alarm for trespassers. My kind of animal. Plus they're basically a external heat source if it gets cold. A dog can pull me out of a bad mood entirely.

• Definitely a dog person. Absolutely love them. Cats are meh. No opinion really.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm allergic to both but cats

2|0
    0|0
  • If i had to pick between a dog and a cat, i'll take the dog, always. They are more faithful and not sneaky like cats.
    I like fish as well.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a dog person- provided it's smart and trained.

1|1
    0|0
  • I find dogs better.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dog person here

1|0
    0|0
  • I've had both dogs and cats my whole life. But if I had to pick just one, I'm a cat person.

2|0
    0|0
  • DOGS > ALL end of story

1|0
    0|0
  • Cat person

1|1
    0|0
  • I am a big jacked person OP

1|2
    0|0
  • i don't like dogs.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dogs, I can't stand cats.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cat person but love all animals.

1|0
    0|0
    • Had raccoons, bears, skunks and other odd animals as friends or pets.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 16

• I'm a dog person first and foremost. But I still enjoy cats and I like exotic animals too :)

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm cuddling with my cat right now. ❤️❤️❤️

2|1
    0|0
  • I'm definitely a dog person. Cats are cute, too, but I'm way too allergic to them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love both. I have a dog and a rabbit currently

1|0
    0|0
  • Dog. Cats are dicks.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dogs!

1|1
    0|0
  • Neither. I want an aquarium full of beautiful fish and turtles.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a cat person.

1|0
    0|0
  • dogs all the way. I hate cats.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cat person

1|1
    0|0
  • I love both, but maybe cats just a bit more.

1|1
    0|0
  • I love both <3
    My dog and sister's cat love each other so much :)

cdn.lookanimals.com/.../cat-and-dog-cuddle.jpg

Who says cats and dogs are opposites >:(

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both cats and dogs but I'm a little biased towards dogs haha so I'm a dog person :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a dog person

1|0
    0|0
  • Cats all the way😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Cat person

0|0
    0|0