Do you use any anti wrinkle cream?

Mid twenties - early thirties people , to aid in helping you age well? If not , are you going to wait until your first wrinkles appear to start?

Within the last few years I've begun to take extra care of my skin , before I didn't give a damn.

Most Helpful Guy

• I do😊 I use expensive anti- wrinkle cream too. Every morning and every night. My skin is pretty you looking for my age. Most people reckon I'm in the late 20 bracket.

What Guys Said 10

• "No" but I should at my age of 99.

• If you are 99 then after looking at your picture you may be immortal. So you know, maybe you could skip straight to world domination

• Yes10 years ago

• no, if I wanna burn some money then I know better ways to do it

• No, I don't.

• Yes I do. I got my first tiny unoticable wrinkle when I was 25
    and I freaked out (o_o)
    I started drinking a lot of water and I consume and use organic virgin coconut oil on my face every other day. It works wonders.

• No, I'm just going to pray and hope I age like sean connery and what happens happens

• NOOOOOOO

• Nah dude doesn't bother me at all

• Are you a Blonde by any chance?

• Does a hair color make you age worse or something?

• I need to train myself to make those occasional. It's just sometimes I'm too tired to cook with all the stuff going on in my life , it's easier to get fast food. I guess that's everyone's excuse...

• I suppose we all are in it together.
      There is no point going to the extremes to avoid or change something.
      Everything in moderation is the key including love, pleasure and releationships 🙂
      Isn't it?

• If anti wrinkle cream really works, why do you still have finger prints? Lol

What Girls Said 17

• No I don't use those creams. I don't put any creams aside from sunscreen on my face as a lot of creams make my break out in a rash. I care for my skin in other ways. I don't think I will ever use anti aging creams though as they're likely just snake oils. People are so afraid of looking old so companies profit from it by slapping a label on some plain lotion.

• No, but you really shouldn't use them. Those things are bad for you, I used to work for really big cosmetic brands and even though I don't use makeup or skincare creams I learned a lot. What I learned further proved my reasoning for not using them. When you get into those chemicals your body becomes dependent on them, they actually age you worse and if you stop their products you're going to look horrible. How else are they going to stay in business? If they made an anti aging product that actually stopped and reversed it why would they ever need another product again? All the creams claim the same thing and they do the same thing. They damage you. You want to look young? Your best best is drinking lots of water, eating plenty of fruits and veg high in antioxidants, exercise, and stay away from smoking, alcohol and drugs.

• i dont know if id use that stuff at that age... id probably wait. I've been taking care of my skin since i was like 16ish so i hope it pays off later.

• Good quality sunscreen and moisturizer, lots of water daily and no smoking everything else is just a marketing gimmick.
    And I hope to get carded for the next 15 years. 😊

• I try to take good care of my skin with moisturizers, masks, face wash etc. now. It's already beginning, with the crows feet and smile lines - just fine lines obviously, but I smile a lot so I can't help that. It's never too early to start taking care of your skin that way.

• Really? It started for u already the aging process?

• I noticed slight fine lines under my eyes. I don't want anything more

• It's the fine lines under my eyes mostly that I see. But also, I just smile so much that it's sped it up. Which I'm not mad about. I'd rather be happy than wrinkle-free.

• I'm starting to see signs of aging and been considering it myself... I'm really bad, Nobody in my family ever had a routine so it's not like I nightly moisturise.

I moisturise my body once every few months when I remember. I never moisturise my face. I don't know what to buy and I react to a lot of stuff :/ I wish I didn't look old. People place me in my early to mid thirties and I'm only 23 :/

• You should exfoliate your face (daily)---I recommend ponds which is a gentle for the face, and use a daily moisturizer.
      I use anti-aging cream at night, this is best because that is when the cells are repairing themselves.

• I mean, we're all going to look older there's nothing you can do about that but when you're 40 do you want to be a "youthful looking 40" or a "haggard looking 40". start now!! :-O

• My issue is there is just so much. I use a face scrub ever my two days that has exfoliating beads. I've tried moisturising my face but I find it feels so greasy, I'm yet to find one I like :/ I like the idea of night creams... Can you recommend any?

• I'm 31 and don't use anti wrinkle creams. I don't have wrinkles so it's all about prevention for me - just common sense stuff like moisturise, exfoliate, wear sunscreen and stay out of the sun. The sun is what will cause the majority of ageing if it hasn't already. But at the same time u need a little bit so a few mins per day is fine or alternatively take vitamin d tablets. Anti wrinkle creams will have no benefit unless u have wrinkles so don't waste ur money!

• Well, I think my time to use creams like these hasn't come yet. But I probably will start using one next year.

• It's something that should be thought about. I think people usually start doing this around 40-50 but what is the harm in starting now anyway

• You don't have to though, especially if you don't notice anything. I am just doing it because I know mid twenties - 30s skin begin to go through gradual changes that become more apparent with age

• I didn't know that I could. And now that you talk about, yeah I'm not that far from 25.
      I don't notice anything, but I will start using it if I do.
      I would do the same if I were you.

• I haven't yet. I'm not sure when I plan on trying it out.

• Sunscreen... prevent them.

• I never felt the need to use sunscreen because of my skin tone

• I know but this is what some facial specialist told me and I sorta kicked myself for not realizing that sooner - she's right. It will prevent them.

• Yeah , it's true.
      If you wear make up , do you put the sunscreen on first and then your make up?
      Or do you not wear any make up at all when you decide to wear sun screen?

• Anti wrinkle creams work only on surface. They don't get through deeper layers of skin.
    It's better to prevent them wearing sunscreen and taking supplements like antioxidants, vit. C, zinc, bioactive collagen etc.

• Im 23 and i use anti wrinkle products everyday

• No, I don't believe they work tbh. A good sunscreen & basic moisturizer is good enough.

• I eat tons of lycopene :)

• I'm not at the wrinkle stage yet but I do use eye cream and a skin lifting serum.

• I'm not either but I don't want to wait to see them before I take action. I figure if u start early , it might help u look better in the long run (along with genetics and diet)

• I'm 22 but still do my best to prevent aging. I drink water 80% of the time, I try to not eat processed foods and include more antioxidants in my diet. Food is the best way to stay young. I saw this interview with this woman who was 70+ but looked probably 40ish because she ate a vegan diet for the majority of her life. I know that pretty intense but I think in the long run it's worth it.

• Nope