GAGers: Would you compete in a cross country race from the US East Coast to the US West coast for $25 million?

You have to use a motor powered legal vehicle such as a Car, motorcycle, truck etc... This race will be like a cannonball run from one side of the US to the other. The catch is you have to finish in 4 days and two people have to occupy the vehicle and have to take turns driving. Would you be up for it? And who would be your partner?

The race would take place from Washington D. C. to San Francisco, California.
@Cheergirl38139 @Ginnyweasley97 @Phoenix98 @mooky08 @Consultantisback @AshleyPrincess12 would you be up for it?

Most Helpful Girl

• If I drove, yes I would do it. I would choose my sister as my driving partner. We took a road trip all the way out to California from Ohio a few years ago. She was the only driver and we made it there in three days. Surely we could make it all the way across the country between the two of us in four or less.

• This course will be set though. From Washington DC to Richmond Virginia, then from Richmond to Nashville from Nashville to Memphis, to Little Rock to Texarkana to Dallas to Oklahoma city to Tulsa to St Louis To Kansas City to topeka to salt lake city to Reno to Sacramento to San Francisco.

• Oh, yeah. Easy peasy.

• Oh it's Topeka to Denver then Denver to SLC

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

What Guys Said 13

• I've done most of that distance solo in three days. That's approx 2800 miles. So 930 miles a day for three days straight. The extra distance to go the full length would be about another ~500 miles for the 4th day. It's not easy but can be done.

I've done the 2800 mile run several times, but it usually takes 3.5 - 5 days.

• Yeah, I'm up for it! I have nothing to lose, and everything to gain! I'd likely choose my younger brother as my partner!

• That movie did have its comedy moments. I wonder what non-Americans think when they watch it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzEQmF6khAM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Avis_OWEZlI

• that sounds pretty easy. i'm taking @redeyemindtricks hands down

• hahaahah yeah
      dude you could just chill in the passenger seat, even. we got this.
      couple stops for gas, you could drive a stretch or two if you want but not really necessary lol

i like the others who are like "I know someone who can drive for 12 straight hours and I don't know how that's possible" ... heh.

• yah how are they gna check the 12 hour shift thing? cameras in the cars? lol

if you want to add challenge, then you wouldn't want to just add extra Interstate mileage.
      instead, it'd make more sense to add non-Interstate segments... and/or parts where knowledge of the route would help (for instance, if you included I-10 through El Paso, or the Las Vegas-LA route, then those of us who know the ways around the immigration/agricultural checkpoints would gain an hour or two if it was during the day).
      if you just add a bunch of Interstate mileage, then the same winners are just gna win anyway

• Well what is your alls idea

• I'd try it with my dad. He can drive from 7pm to 8am without getting tired. I don't get how.

• Hell yeah, sign me up!!

• Hell yea, lemme get my wrx sti and its going DOWN

• Nope I have no desire to compete in that kind of race the only race I ever plan on entering is the Spartan Race.

• You would turn down $25 million in a cross country grand prix race?

• Yup, money really means nothing to me to be honest, I only view it as a necessity a tool to live of off. And I quite frankly wouldn't enjoy a race like this one, sitting in a car for 4 days, yeah no thanks, I'd rather be jumping through fire, crawling in the mud, trudging up hills and climbing over obstacles like in the spartan race.

At least I get something out of it.

• I'd do it for a solid $1mil.

• Absolutely!! It's my dream to do this!!! My partner would be Alex Roy 😈😈 (if you don't know who that is look him up!) absolute legend!

• No because my mom drives a Honda Odyssey

What r my chances?

• not for winner take all, no.

• race? as in one winner?

i know id lose. i m not in shape for that so no