Trying to turn off the fridge light without fully closing the door?

Trying to turn off the fridge light without fully closing the door?Trying to turn off the fridge light without fully closing the door... yeah.. haven't we all? I'm guilty of doing this many times in the past. People are so fascinated doing so, like we are going too see some rare species of animal in the fridge when we accomplish it. plastering your face on the fridge just too get a gimps of the light turning off.. Ultimate bragging rights.

Are you guilty? I', m curious. If so leave a poll. Comment if you'd like... yeah.. (:

• Yes all the time!
  • Tried it a couple times,
  • No, never.
  • No that's weird...

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I've done that.
    The less fun game is "OK, I shut the fridge door, why isn't the light out?" because you can see some light spilling around the edges, and so you spend an hour trying to make sure everything is as closed as can be so your food doesn't spoil!

Most Helpful Girl

• lol i have never done that. i actually like the light :P

What Guys Said 4

• Lol not a problem..
    Look closely there is a switch that gets pressed by the door as you shut the door of refrigerate..
    No need to shut the door directly press that switch and the light will be turned off...

• But where is the accomplishment in that?

• Yeah right!.. I am gonna go and try and accomplish what I did not do until now..

• Lol I used to do that as a kid for fun sometimes.

• nah dude I'm good

• You can just turn off the light without closing the door by pressing the button that the door presses when you shut it

What Girls Said 2

• Wait until the power goes out and then open the door (very briefly)?

• Lol there's a switch inside my fridge to turn it off as well as a hook that gets pressed when you shut the door to turn the light off