Which love do you think is strongest?

I know they are different kinds of love but which one do you think is emotionally the strongest? While I am yet to have a child I think your love for your child is stronger than any other love.

• Love for you parents
  • Love for. your children
  • Love for your partner
Apologies about the numerous grammatical errors 😂😂

Most Helpful Girl

• Love for our children. We're so wired to pay attention when kids are upset that house cats cry at the same frequency as babies.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really know to be completely honest. I have a hard time defining love to begin with.

What Girls Said 6

• depends entirely on the individual. I've seen people show amazing love and affection towards a spouse while neglecting their children and others dote on their kids while neglecting their spouses.

people who are more loving towards their parents after having a family of their own tend to be highly dysfunctional.

• Childeren, partner, parents

• Children
    Parents
    Partner

• If love could be quantified, then love for different things could have the same magnitude but different units.

• Mmm, children I think.

• This poll is awful

What Guys Said 11

• Love for your partner that is VOTE C. However you have to make sure that your partner is the person of your dreams and they are best in every aspect.

• Tie between spouse and child. I know a woman feels a stronger connection with thier child (which is right)

• I picked love for one's children because it is both biological, but also kind of selfless at the same time, yet would not say this is the greatest form of love.

• Man, I always think about this. I think a parents' love for their children is unmatched by any other bond out there

• I think for most people its "love for your children", but for me, it'd be "love for your partner".

• love for the parents.

• Brotherly love, no homo

• Children

• Children I would say, if you mess up enough the others will leave you

• Love for your children, because they are from your own loins and were raised by you. Something about the aspect of creation makes the bond stronger.

• Definitely kids. Have a child and then see what happens to your heart and soul.