Is this message to harsh?

So I'm gonna end things between me and this girl and I want to know before I send this if it's to harsh or mean to send.

Hey listen I'm gonna be honest with you I like you Cristal but I've just never been with a bigger girl I've always been with fit girls and its just hard for me to look past the weight that's why I didn't kiss you last night because you threw me off I knew you weren't skinny but I just didn't know you were like that I know some guys are into it but I'm just more into fit type women. Maybe if you were 50lbs lighter I'd want to continue this but I just have to be honest and stop leading you on. You're just not my type physically. I now know for a fact that this wouldn't work because if I'm not attracted to you all around then I'm just gonna be looking for a girl who attracts me physically and you just don't

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never been over weight but I have had friends who are and they always seem extremely sensitive about it. Maybe not all are, but weight seems to be a touchy subject for most women. I feel like you emphasized the weight thing too much. If you're adamant about being honest as to why you're ending it I wouldn't go on and on about the weight thing, it comes across as passive agressive jabs. Just mention it once and don't over explain how you like fit girls.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• Yes it's indeed harsh! You know girls are very sensitive about discussing their weight and all.

You're honest about it so it's very direct to the point. But it's still not nice for the girl who'd receive it.

You will be breaking her heart tremendously she might be compelled to lose weight for a change. And if she really loved you for who you are, it will be your very big loss and not hers.

• Yeah its a little too harsh. This message might make her feel double sad, first you're breaking up with her and then she faces her weight is a big problem.

• A bit harsh but I would be harsher tbh cuz I get straight to da point...

What Guys Said 3

• Just tell her "i am sorry, we are just not compatible and i dont think i am sexually attracted to you"

Why in the world should i give details?

• You can tell her ''you aren't compitable briefly'' , why trying to hurt her about her appreance?

• Yess