What are your good video games with good stories?

Please suggest me some video games with good stories. I love Metal Gear Solid, Resident Evil and Silent Hill series. Please make sure that your suggestion game has a good storyline and cutscenes like these games, it can be any action/horror/stealth etc. game

Most Helpful Girl

• The Legend of Zelda: Skyward sword
    The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time.
    Oblivion
    Etrian Odyssey Untold: The millennium girl
    Shin Megami Tensei: persona 3/4
    Final Fantasy 10 and 12, Ace Attorney series
    Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World
    Fire Emblem Awakening.

Those are the games that had amazing story lines and awesome game mechanics. Some of them made me tear up from how good the story line was.

• Was Fire Emblem Awakening hard?

• @Toad-1 When I tried to replay the game on Lunatic it didn't become horrifically hard until the 3rd-4th battles. No matter what I kept dying and losing so I haven't figured out how to get pass it yet.

Though on normal mode it's not too hard, but lunatic just rapes your ass.

• lol nice phrase :P

yeah i heard the series is notorious for being difficult.

Most Helpful Guy

• The Last of Us. Red Dead Redemption. Assassin's Creed saga (up until the shitty AC4). Killzone 2. Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

• Never played the Last of Us, though I did seen the opening for the game. God damn it doesn't even get to the opening credits part and it already has you feeling so much.

• Probably would have to watch it on youtube since it's only on the Ps3 and Ps4. They haven't made any emulators for those 2. :(

• @Mustachekitteh Yeah, definitely go to YouTube, but watch it without commentaries, so you can really get into the story and not get distracted.

What Girls Said 9

• ? any game.

• Ms. Pac Man

• Mass effect/dragon age, the last of us, i suppose the assassins creed series could be worth checking out too

• Kim Kardashian Hollywood.😂😂

• SWTOR, I like the stories.

• Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning.

• Batman arkham asylum / city / Knight
    life is strange
    assassin's creed
    Professor layton

• COD 2

• Beyond two souls was AMAZING! Great story

What Guys Said 19

• You should most definitely try Deus Ex Human Revolution.
    encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images

• Do you like click point adventure games?
    There's a series called "Broken Sword" for PC. IT's cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nMNi0hc114

Who have played it?

• Madden is my only video game. Story is simple, team gets fucked up by me, end of story!

• Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy 4,6,7,8,9,10 tactics. Xenogears. Mass Effects 1-3. Skyrim, Oblivion Morrowind

Dragon Age origins

• What would you suggest @mustachekitteh?

• Skyrim might be a decent game but it doesn't have a good story! Just saying.

• Morrowind does has a excellent story though. But you have to use your imagination a bit since there are very few voice overs and the animations are terrible. Still my favorite RPG though.

• My type of games that I love that has a good story are:
    1.) Max Payne
    2.) Max Payne 2
    3.) Resident Evil
    4.) DOOM
    5.) Tekken
    6.) Street Fighter

That's all I could think of.

• play dark souls and your life will get hard. or play devil may cry its my favourtie series till part 4, 5 is a crappy part. and you can also play splinter cell.

• Nier if you're willing to play through it twice, FF6 and FF5 if you read into it instead of letting it be shoved in your face like with all the future Final Fantasies.

• Soma is a cool game; its story makes you question the concept of conciseness and life.

• Metal Gear Solid is one of the best! Also all Tomb Raiders, Tony Hawks Underground 2, San Andreas, Star Wars Empire at War.

• San andreas
    Max Payne 1 and 2

yea thats about it

• Gta v.

• The best stories are always from Final Fantasy or Star Ocean. Pick anyone from the series.

• halo 1 and the rest of the way through

• L. A Noire.

• GTA V

• Also KOTOR and Legacy of Kain series. If you like Silent Hill, you might like Alan Wake. Morrowind is good but it doesn't have cutscenes or voices so probably not what you want.

• I liked the Mass Effect story line.

• battlefield 4.

• all of them

• Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess. My all time favorite game. Fun stuff.