Would you consider being friends/dating someone who is really religious?

Most Helpful Girl

• Being friends? Sure as long as they respect the fact I'm not religious, nor do I want to be.
    Relationship? Probably not.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. It's just not going to work out and I feel no sorrow. Overly religious people have no respect for my choices and beliefs, and can get very defensive and insecure when I don't buy their spiel.

What Girls Said 2

• being friends? hell yeah, i have religious friends and they're really cool i don't care what they believe in.
    being my boyfriend? i'm gonna have to say no to that, i don't believe in abstinence and i couldn't deal with a guy who did.

• Friends? I don't see why not. Dating? Depends on the religion and what it includes. If their religion requires them to do what I would think is wrong, then no I wouldn't date them.

What Guys Said 8

• If her religion is to worship my dick OOOHHHH jk jk
    Yeah it's good for us both to be Christian. That's important to me.

• I would if they dont try to rule me, sharing with me that is ok.

• Moat of my friends are religious. I would prefer to date a girl who shares my faith.

• Friends yes. Date? Hahahahahaha NO

• Only if she's a pagan. Anything else is a deal breaker.

• Probably not.

• If her religion is the same as mine, which is Christianity.

• Neither probably. Really religious people tend to talk too much about their fairy tales.