Rate this sport: Rugby?

Rate this sport: Rugby?

• 5/5 one of my all time favorite sports
  • 4/5 i like it a lot
  • 3/5 meh its ok
  • 2/5 i dont really like it
  • 1/5 i hate it
  • 0/5 worst sport ever

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• The most visually tantalizing sport around. A million out of 5.

• I like it.
    savages on the field haha

• Meh, I don't like it but there's worst sports.

• I love it, "It's a real man's sport !"as my boo call's it. I only like it cause he faithfully play's☺👌he look's hot, the sport is hot, I'm hot lmao why not?

• Boring, and they don't even wear tight pants😒

• It's ok. I've never played or watched it, actually.

• 1/5 I don't like rugby lol

• 2nd best right after football/soccer! (go roma!! <3)

• More hardcore than American Football. Since you don't wear anything to protect yourself in rugby.

• those men are so hot I want one to play with

What Guys Said 12

• 5/5 it was my favorite when I used to do PE but now I've been out of shape for years. Exercise? pfft. . . what's that?

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

• I snapped this morning talking about how I want to play rugby todayyyy omggg I WANT TO PLAY. They have Sevens in the Olympics now mate, hell fucking hell yeah!! RIP LOMU, Allblacks 4ever KAMATE KAMATE.

Rugby is just 10/10 sport, seriously it's the fucking shit guys I'm telling you, There is just something special about lining up in a field of battle with your brothers, crushing every living organism in your path lol

omg I think my balls are getting bigger just thinking about it

• @whitesteve when we playing brother, wheennn

• @TheBraveLion dude there you go talking about balls again omg

• Hell yeah, haha. I've had a good run, I'm ready to die😂 What a way to go out. I barely know the rules but I love it, shit is kickass. They started a team at my high school junior year, and our football coach told us if we want to play football in the fall, then we can't play rugby in the spring, and that he wanted us getting in shape in the off season, not getting the shit kicked out of us, haha. So I have unfulfilled rugby dreams, let's get it👍

• it fun as hell. not my favorite, but really fun to play. i played it in college, but only intramurally. i'm not nearly big or strong enough to play fo real real (not fo play play). the only gripe i have with it is that it's too simple. the biggest and fastest team wins... it's not like football (the American kind) where you can be big and fast, but there are so many concepts and styles that you can be the better team and lose or just get outsmarted

• Its a fair sport is all

• Well its a though sport... but im a soccer addict like most germans, and i didn't even understand the rules.. so im not hate it but i dont like it...

• All forms of football are pointless contests over a ball, engaged in by thugs.

• it's okay but not my thing

• The great British game off rugby.
    As we say in Britain its thugs game played by gentlemen.

• Second fav to football, best contact sport out there OP

• Would play if opponents are hot girls.

• Love it ! :D