Who do you think will win the Stanley Cup in 2016?

LA and Detroit have already been eliminated but which one of the remaining 14 teams do you GaG hockey fans think will win the cup?

Nashville? Anaheim? Dallas? Minnesota? San Jose? Chicago? St. Louis?

Tampa Bay? Florida? NY Islanders? NY Rangers? Pittsburgh? Washington? Philadelphia?

Most Helpful Guy

• Wings fan here and upset we got eliminated early plus Datsyuk's most likely retirement.

Anyways in the East, I just don't see the Caps beating the Pens. I really hope they do. I can't stand Crosby and that whole team but they are too hot. I see Pens coming out of the East. Bolts will easily beat the Isles in my opinion. Pens and Bolts ECF will be tough but Pens should come out.

In the West, I'm really glad Blues beat the Hawks. So glad. Stars are really fun to watch but I don't see them beating the Blues. Their chances would have been better against the Hawks but I see Blues beating the Stars. Preds Ducks game 7? I'm hoping for the Preds but Ducks are a better team in my opinion. Either way, I don't see either team beating the Sharks because Sharks are hungrier than ever. I see Sharks and Blues WCF with Sharks finally making the Stanley Cup.

Who wins the Cup? I would love to see Sharks beat the Pens and choosing them to win but it will be tough. They are amazing on the road and once they'll pick up winning home games, they'll be unstoppable. Thornton and Marleau have been there for ages and this may finally be their time I think. So glad they got past the Kings.

My dream matchup would be Caps and Stars or Sharks though with Caps finally winning. I really hope the Caps win but I don't know if they'll beat the Pens. Pens are on a roll.

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 13

• This might finally be the Caps' year. I at least like them to come out of the east. You can never sleep on Chicago in the west, or I could see Anaheim or even Dallas making it to the finals.

• I hope so. All my favorite teams have been eliminated or didn't make it. Caps are the only team I like left

• Haha you Boston guys still have a bad wound to the heart from that trade

• @yololoyo Just a terrible situation. Defensive minded coach, immature kid who can't stay out of the bar or keep his dick in his pants, INCLUDING "allegedly" former GM Pete Chiarelli's daughter and ex-teammate Nathan Horton's wife, which is probably why he bounced to Columbus. Got back Loui Eriksson, who's aight, but not a franchise cornerstone like Seguin. All that said, Seguin was a ghost in the Cup finals we lost to Chicago, and he could have made the difference if he showed up. Still would rather have him than not. Then we trade away Johnny Boychuk and then our other young stud Dougie Hamilton wanted out too, and our defense SUCKED this past year. Time to blow it up, keep Bergeron and Rask, then after that, no one is unmovable. Hopefully some of these draft picks from last year pan out sooner rather than later.

• Ah so glad reading this. It's like a breath of fresh air through vicious dating issues

Man it's so tight this year but as the first round's wrapping up I get the feel for the penguins!

• Ducks fly together!

So Anaheim. I'm still pissed that they're no longer the "Mighty Ducks" and that they changed their jerseys away from the awesome design they once were. I want the classic Anaheim Mighty Ducks back!

• It would be nice to see the Panthers win it all but Its a long hot

• I wouldn't mind seeing Florida take it.

• NY Rangers because NY is the best place ever!!! (not bias I live in England) and rangers are really cool :)

• Rooting for Nashville

But I know nothing of hockey

I'd say Washington I know Alex gets his name on ESPN ALL of the time

• Go ducks

• I think it's going to be the Lightning.

• I´m rooting for chicago, but I think the Pens have a good chance.

• Let's go islanders

• what's the stanley cup?

• the san antonio spurs