Whats your midnight confession?

Its almost 24:00 over here and I thought it would be fun to do some random confessions.

Forgive me, Gag, for I have sinned. I am the guy who gives all the bread buns a squeeze before buying one. I am also the guy who takes multiple taste sample at grocery stores and I am the guy who swipes few of the small shampoo bottles and small soap bars while the hotel maid isn't looking.

Most Helpful Girl

• ok so my roommate sometimes takes an hour to get ready and hogs the bathroom for ever and I'm always late. After trying everything to get her out so many times already, one day i set her clock an hour earlier. Now she's done when I get up and she's early to class. I'm evil aren't I?

• You fixed her life 😂 I guess you're a saint? But she still hasn't noticed?

• lmaoo an angel in a devil's disguise

• Hahahaha yes! @chintita

Most Helpful Guy

• *Take what you can give nothing back*
    Forgive my gag but I have sinned it been 7 mouths since my last GAG confession: I have been a fuckwit to someone I really care about and love and it's too late now.

• Awww man. Hope you can come in peace with yourself.

• It's fine it was kinda two sided she was just as bad and the timing as she was coming back home to the mother land I was having to leave and move away.

• Thank you for giving mh

What Girls Said 14

• its not midnight here but whatever,

During highschool (year 12), my friend and I jigged period 1 because we had a maths exam on period 2 so we went to maccas (McDonald's) to study and eat obviously. Maccas was like 5 mins away from school so when there was 20 mins left for period 2 to start, we went to the bus stop but buses didn't stop for us because we were in school uniform and they can be a**holes that way. Anyways we were getting late after like 10 buses didn't stop so we caught the next bus and we ended up going to place we didn't know. My friend cried cause we missed the exam and we were lost. Eventually we found our way back to school with 5 minutes left for the exam to be over so I forced my friend to cry even more as we went to my teacher so she'd feel sympathetic towards us and she ended up giving us period 3 off as well so we could study and calm down and then we also missed period 4 so we could do the exam. We told the teacher the same thing except the part where we jigged

No one knows. Not even our parents. Good times

• When I was younger, shortly after I found out heavy cream can become butter, I used to shake the small cartons of heavy cream at grocery stores hoping whoever bought it would enjoy the butter. Still not sure if my shaking actually worked since I never opened the cartons.

• h t t p://i2. kym-cdn. com/entries/icons/original/000/012/367/evilest. gif

• When I was 9 or 10 I opened a bag of these sat the store and didn't take all of it and wore it for one day lol
    www.dhresource.com/.../...aped-silicone-rubber.jpg

• I smell all the candles at the store and many of the different perfumes to test them.

• It's 10:17am for me so not close to midnight. :D

Normally around midnight I'm either really into this tv show I'm watching or a video game.

• Forgive me, Gag, for I have sinned. It's been... forever... since my last confession. I like microwaving my icecream before i eat it so it's soft.

• Thats actually clever. Gonna try it next time.

• lol last time i told someone that they cussed me out for ruining ice cream haha so over dramatic. it honestly tastes so much better when it's creamy but not melted so it's soft in the mouth.

• How I was blind and dumb to star crushing on a guy who works at my local bookstore and he was all looking at me or so I though just to find out he has a ring on he's left hand and when I finally man up talk to him and say hi and he help me search for a book not to mention he question me about my personal life.

• I can't sleep. There I said it.

• I do not like British accents

• I'm secretly Kim Impossible but you know I'm low key

• I'm obsessed with BDSM

• I wanna find good player and sext

• Forgive me gag for I have sinned. I made out with a really hot guy for 4 hours and I have a boyfriend there I said it! Dx guilty guilty GUILTY!!!

• My neighbor is very, very needy. Usually she has a nurse at her house, or one of her kids, but often when she is alone she will call me on the phone wanting me to do things for her, and sometimes I ignore her calls.

What Guys Said 10

• As a prank I gave a germaphobe a bottle of water filled in the toilet.

When it came time to unveil the prank so we all could have a good laugh, I realized it wasn't even close to being funny. So I kept it a secret. Until today.

• Was it filled with toilet bowl water? Or just from the tap in a public toilet?

• Well to be fair she's probably put dirtier things in her mouth xD at least you're genuinely sorry

• Well that was the joke! Toilet water is the same water we drink out of the tap, and I was meticulous not to touch the camode with the bottle. And for the record she never got sick.

• 12 Hail Palek's and 12 Rosie Lee's and you'll be set right!

• Its okay, all my friends would be in hell anyway to keep me company!

• Yeah, but who wants to spend eternity having their appendages ripped off by demons? I'd rather be lonely in Heaven!

• For fucks sake he's back... *sigh*
    here's a free ballsack

sharetu.com/.../...ag-scrote-and-tote-backpack.jpg

• ... xD Its funny cause his head is bald and kinda resembles a dick.

They need to make one shaped like a vagina.

• hahah yeah I just realised xD guy must be an Australian...

• im not saying that im batman, im saying that no one has ever seen me and batman in the same room. shhhhhh ;)

• I dont know how to fix the clock on my VCR. :(

• I can help you with that :D first you wanna take the VCR and firmly grab it and toss it out the window cause you can find any movie online xD

Just kidding.

• I reverse Google image every person I add : anywhere..

• I am Adolf hitler (reborn) to destroy humanity!

• I watch some hardcore bdsm from time to time. By that I mean every other day

• Me and a friend (he's straight, I'm not) grope eachother.
    A lot.
    In public.

• i masturbated