Of all girls sports, which sport do girls have the best asses?

Updates:
Thank You for all the answers so far! Seem like volleyball girls are in the lead!
I am declaring Volleyball girls the winners and Track and Soccer Tie for Second

1|0
10|18

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh great question! lol! I think the hottest girls play tennis, but in terms of spectacular asses, I think it's the girls who do some strength training. So track events and such. When I go to the gym I notice the girls with the best asses all spend at least some time on the floor with the weights.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for most helpful!

Most Helpful Girl

• lot of good asses in volleyball, track and field, gymnastics and netball [which most of u dont get to see :P ]

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• I'm gonna go with volleyball. I've never seen girls' lower bodies look as good as those from volleyball players. I just wanna rest my head on that booty :)

2|2
    0|0
  • What about women's chess, they good butts too considering they have to sit for long hours. lol

2|0
    0|0
  • From my experience it's Volleyball.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am not sure a particular sport results in a great ass, but I have known some great dancers with amazing bodies.

1|0
    0|0
  • uhm I don't know, but volleyball is always nice watching especially since they wear the right clothes to show off

1|0
    0|0
  • Volleyball and martial arts I'd say.

1|0
    0|0
  • Volleyball

1|0
    0|0
  • I think volleyball players have the best asses. At least that's what I've come across.

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly?

Handball

1|0
    0|0
  • Those who can use the English language properly.

2|0
    0|0
  • Volleyball by a landslide

1|0
    0|0
  • Volleyball for sure.

1|0
    0|0
  • gym girls and volley

1|0
    0|0
  • Beach volleyball