Give a GAGer a compliment or say something nice about them?

Everyone needs a compliment don't they? Show some love! (You can tag multiple GAGers!)

@tifftaff01 : you're cool 😎, chill, wonderful, pretty, lovable, and have an awesome sense of humor! πŸ’œ πŸ‘πŸ‘Š πŸ“πŸ’¨

@SweetHomicidalQueen : you're sweet, pretty, funny, caring, sincere, and loving/lovable! πŸ‘πŸ’œ

@This_is_my_username : always giving positive vibes, so funny, kind, and fun to talk to! πŸ’œ

@ConsultantIsBack : funny, huge, humble, givin good vibes, and I'm jealous of his hulk-size body lol πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘πŸ’œ

@DangerDoge : caring, humble, such a gentleman, and he's a fuckin metal head c'mon! πŸ’œπŸ‘πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜Ž

There's more but I'm too lazy lol. Who ever is reading this, YOU'RE AWESOME! LOL

ur turn πŸ˜‚

Most Helpful Girl

• Uhh as nice as those mention posts might be for some people isn't this getting a little too kindergarten lately?

• lol he's just bein cute (it comes naturally for him OP)

• You don't have to compliment me at all

• 10 compliments? OOOOOOOOk!!!

1. I think it's awesome the way you speak ur mind and don't give a f

2. I like those pretty lips

3. I love those gorgeous eyes!!! 😍

4. Ur hair is fablous 👍

5. U have a cute nose!

6. Oh yeah and who can forget those eyebrows? Those eyebrows on fleek!👌

7. You have a fantastic forehead

8. Love the majestic way you type with those pretty fingers

9. You are overall gorgeous! 😍😍😍

U wanna keep talkin? I have more from where that came from! DUN DUN DUN!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 12

• @polocrew :: My dad says you got a smooth butthole.

• @Rainbowfangirl I known that from time to time you're having a hard time but you've always done a good job on here and I'm so happy you've been rewarded for it by quickly having a mod, than supermod, than ubermod :D
    Hope you'll be with us for a long time :D :D

• @ElissaDido be happy Sara and be positive things will get better and you're gorgeous af your beauty is amazing πŸ˜πŸ˜›

@docrim YOU SHOULD BE STUDYING πŸ˜› really you're doing An amazing job with tour studying and I am proud that you're my friend 😊

@hookingswan you are the wiset ever and very kind hearted you are just distorted pock your mind up and you will be perfect πŸ˜„

• Thanks Omar :)

@Omar5881 you're wise beyond your years and I'm proud to be your friend :D

• Awwww Omar!! This is so nice and encouraging thank you so much. You're such a positive person and you're very funny and friendly, you awesome person!!

• @DocRim thank you Rim πŸ˜„πŸ˜…

• No opinions about me on here please.

• Amy is my favourite poster. She's obviously intelligent, creative and would happily kill perpetrators of poor written Spanish.

• @FilthyPervert you are the best GaG troll.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZQrNTQ_Dg8

• @Mario21 I leik ur hair

• Hitler likes to fish for compliments!

• You did nothing wrong bro remember that, also your painting were epic fuck that dumb university you couldn't get in.

• @Josht11 thanks!. Hitler loves you!. Crazy retarded university staff had no idea what i was going to be in futute!

• Yeah I bet it was run by fucking jews as well.

• I don't know anybody I can't. 😞

• Yes, to all the girls here: You all have nice big jugs!

www.jokes123.com/.../bigjugs.jpg

• There still are some lovely people here. I love Rogue for his big heart. ConsultantsBack is a great guy as well. Deft maiden is wonderful and beautiful in so many ways and a few more.

• I dunno about compliments... but if it comes to criticize any GAGers... as politely as possible of course... I'm in...

• I was actually planning on asking that question lol

• Man you should tell me your username so i can compliment you then cirticize you after of course.

• I was plannin' da same thang as well...