How many of ul are animal lovers? if so what animal would u like to own?

I am... i love animals😊... i have a dog named rexy.. would really love to own any kind of animal! But my favourite are cheetahs❤

0|0
14|14

Most Helpful Guy

• I LOVE ANIMALS. I grew up near farms so I developed an appreciation for animals early on. I have a tiny little dog, I rescued him <3

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I love animals! I have three dogs and around 20 chickens. My favourite animals are canines. Dogs, wolves etc. African Wild Dogs are my favourite!

1|0
    0|0
    • You are so luckyy.. my house is too small for more than one dog😳

• I have a Staffordshire bull terrier and two chihuahuas. We also used to have a German shepherd with them but he passed away from cancer at 15 last year :( so we had 4. Don't have a big house but we make it work :) I couldn't live without dogs in my life.

• Thank you for MHO :)

What Guys Said 13

• Even though I have grown to severely distrust dogs due to them barking and being aggressive towards me, I would none the less still like to have one in the future.

1|0
    0|0
  • A pair of golden lab/basset hound mixed dogs. I'll call them Blabs and they shall be mine, they shall be my Blabs.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am one of those few guys that has a cat. I have had a cat all of my life though since i was a baby.

1|0
    0|0
  • otters!!!

2|0
    0|0
  • I have a JRT, my only single pet. Found my dog on the street in a box, kept it ever since :)

1|0
    0|0
  • panther and a sabertooth.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like dogs! Woof woof!

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm going to own a Cheetah someday. They're no more dangerous than a dog.

1|0
    0|0
  • an eagle i love eagles

1|0
    0|0
  • Have 2 rabbits, four birds

0|0
    0|0
  • I would like to own a human. Cute animals.. much.. they are.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am no in love with animals. sex is disgusting :P

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 13

• I have a bird!

1|0
    0|0
  • Pandas, love pandas, I am a panda.

Haha i also love bald animals, like skinny pigs and bald kitties. I want a bald cat so bad, but not till I own a home. Right now we own a bird (cockatiel), we've had her for 17 years and she's like the family dog. She has free range of the house and when we come home she's waiting at the door for us. If I'm having a bath she'll come in and bathe too. If I'm in my room she scratches the door with her beak and beeps until I open it lol she's so cuddly too, she'll sit on your chest and snuggle up to your face, she even sleeps with us sometimes. She eats food with us at the table too, whatever were eating. Birds make great pets, but they're destructive haha we find so much shredded things. My daughter has cried over a few books of hers the bird has eaten.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I love animals! I'd have a bunch of dogs if I could.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm an animal lover too. I can't decide out of pandas/red pandas, meerkats & squirrel monkeys. So I'ma be greedy & say all of them. :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I am love animals. I want a dog, I never had one. :/

1|0
    0|0
  • Animals are better than most people. I luv my pets😊🐱🐱🐐

1|0
    0|0
  • I have two dogs and a hedgehog. I would have more if I could handle it, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like animals but i prefer them outside and free rather than trapped in my boring house with nothing except the heater to interest them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love cats ❤️

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't own one right now, but I do try not to eat them

0|0
    0|0
  • I love sea creatures.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love animals, think they're pretty cool. Red pandas are my favorite. But if I'm hungry and/or if I need to I'll kill an animal in a heartbeat lol. So, I think more of a respect for animals 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a dog and that's good enough for me

1|0
    0|0