Fresh waffles and bacon with coffee is my go to Sunday morning breakfast. What makes your mornings special?

Most Helpful Girl

• -coffee
    -bacon, egg and cheese crossiant
    -outside sitting in the sunshine watching my rabbit hop around in the garden, and my dog sitting next to my feet
    -peace and quiet

Most Helpful Guy

• Think I need to go to the gym and do fasted cardio because I feel guilty with all the shit I ate yesterday lol

• Regret. I feel ya there. I've spent my share of sundays lamenting my Saturday decisions. ;)

• "spent my share of sundays lamenting my Saturday decisions. " LMAO!!! omg that's so funny haha

• You see thats the benefit of not caring.
      I eat whatever I want, and because my meds make me not hungry and I walk home from class and I work at a farm. I'm losing weight bitches

What Girls Said 9

• My apple!

• My Sunday special is lucky charms with a glass of orange juice and fruit salad!!! Sitting outside with my mama catching up. It's a plus now that it's nice and warm out so there's more time to sit outside and more people wondering about ☺️👍 You're sounds yummy too!

• I actually love breakfast cereal, so either a big bowl of frosted flakes or a plate of nutella or cinnamon toast with a big cup of coffee is my go-to.

• Do you have a favorite environmental condition in which to enjoy? Like frosted flakes and a breaking bad marathon in your bunny slippers?

• I like to listen to music while I eat, it gives me a few minutes to just think and enjoy my food. I usually just eat in the kitchen with my earbuds in.

• That sounds so nice!

• I would make two over easy eggs with a side of fried potatoes or tater tots, a glass of ice cold water or soy milk, bacon and sausage patties and buttered toast.

• I LOVE cream of wheat in the morning hmm! I don't like mine soupy like cereal even tho it's called hot cereal smh... I like mine thick with sugar 😛 s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...c87debdf6b.jpg

• nothing xD i usually have half a croissant if i do but we've been out for the past couple days : we went n got some today tho so i can eat again lol

• I usually don't eat breakfast

• Well the question was really what made your morning special.
      I just happen to be cooking breakfast at the time.

Do you do anything special on weekends for a nice morning?

• No I usually don't have time

• Get up late :3 and watermelon

• I usually take a run on the beach (sometimes swim too) with my dog in the morning...

What Guys Said 2