I've been reading some crime statistics, and the vast majority of petty criminals are male and raised fatherless. Is it because of a lack of role model or another reason?
- Lack of father figure31% (13)21% (4)28% (17)Vote
- Most women don't know how to raise boys0% (0)11% (2)3% (2)Vote
- Both A and B10% (4)32% (6)16% (10)Vote
- Criminal DNA from a bad father that left12% (5)16% (3)13% (8)Vote
- Other47% (20)20% (4)40% (24)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
i think kids need both parents supporting them emotionally1
Most Helpful Guy
Both A and B. Criminals tend to come from families that are broken. The father is gone, and the mother is probably shaking her booty for a rap video and/or fucking dudes for money. You can't expect a woman like that to be able to raise a man on her own.
The education the kid gets at home is close to none. That's why most criminals are born by single mothers.1