Do you ever feel like the world hate you?

Most Helpful Guy

• i sometmes when i was a little younger due to some far negative expreinces in my life at one point have thought this yes, but now adays no i would say not and have a different view on the world and the peope imside it.

• Exactly, sometimes our experiences distorts our view and really makes us feel as if the world is against.. Eventually when you are able to see the whole picture you can the experiences reflect experiences, but is not reflective of the world even though it feels that way. I can relate and good to hear you see new type of view.

• @kristyle thank you buddy :) and yeah im just glad to have some people who have helped me along the way and mentored me even for a short little while

• Thanks for MHO

Most Helpful Girl

• The world can't hate the mighty Apple!

What Guys Said 32

• No no one hates me that I know of, however I genuinely put the best interests of others first and foremost in my mind, I don't go around hurting people and I have a deep capacity for caring for others, people mean a lot to me, even though I'm more of an introvert. Sometimes I do something, abstract like use words people relate to so I can better connect with them and they take it the wrong way like I'm being disingenuous or playing with them, however I'm trying to be a more effective communicator by using their words to convey how I feel.

• In all honesty, sometimes I do believe so. My luck has not been the greatest so far, makes me wonder if there's a supernatural conspiracy against me because, objectively speaking, some of it was not my fault. At least not entirely.

• I use to think that as some force was out for me or something, but I realize that was not true. Even though, for me, it also seems like my life was just a bad luck. I eventually learned of the power of thoughts and words, and I learn to connect spiritually to higher powers (which I know not everyone believes in.

• @kristyle well I don't believe in them either. It's just a thought that I entertain from time to time.

• Yeah, understandable not everyone believes.

• Hmmm, I don't think the world hates me.

But I do feel like I do not mix very well with it.

Like, ya know, oil and water kinda thing.

• No. I sometimes wish that were the case, though, because hate at least means people are aware of me. But, the reality is that most people are too busy thinking of themselves to notice anything I do.

• Well, I actually don't care. If the world hates me then so be it. I will continue to live my life.

• yes I feel that way at times.. but you know what.. I do not really care what others think of me. never have.. I am not out to win any brownie points

• I hate the world. I'm not sure when but at some point I realised that either I'm totally insane or most of everybody else is! People cheering for guys who think by mutilating themselves and injecting cancer into their bodies they can become women. Idiots who use the hard fought for freedom of speech to suppress speech that hurts their ity bity feelings. The Gaystapo demanding that people don't just accept homosexuality but sue people for saying "I'm sorry but I can't participate in an activity that I consider a sin" Feminnazi's who proclaim bullshit non-facts in pursuance of a battle that has already been won. Race baiters like BLM proclaiming their bullshit excuses of victimhood to make up for the fact that they are doing nothing with their lives and its their own fault.

Yeah I hate the world, I don't know when but it's regressed into insanity

• Just because no one tagged you in thanking question and you were left out doesn't means.. That world hates you Our apple queen

• Nope. There may be people who don't like me or don't care for me, but I know who my real friends are. Quality > quantity

• The world treats me pretty well. Even when I do dirt it still says oh that's not who he really is, lets give him another change, he's got a lot of potential... :)

• I don't give it a thought as I love myself more than anyone could love me so it's OK

• Of course, I deserve it though; telling everyone you have no further need for them pisses them off. That is not the only reason I deserve to be hated however...

• I hate oranges but not apples!

• No...

• No because the world loves all of those who can make it in life

• if they do, do I care, I go do what I gotta do and come home

• no. feel like grammar do.

• Not the world just Life.

• Nope, other than being dealt the short end of the stick physically, I kind of feel quite spoiled by the world.

• Quite frequently so

• Yeah but who cares? Just live ur life! Don't care what people think!

• Hmm I don't know because i am the one who's hating the world.

• the world hates everyone lol

• Yes. Absolutely.

• Yeah sometimes.

• Nah, maybe? yes! it hates me

• I used to... Then I met a few all-weather allies...

• Yes, but fuck em, if they hate me they hate me

• the world does hate me so it's not question

• Yup, just about everyday

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 21

• All day err day. The only thing that keeps me from completely feeling like the universe is against me is my boyfriend. No, he's not perfect and our relationship has its own problems, but he's the only good thing that's come from this year. Everything else has been shit. He keeps me sane because as of right now, everything else in my life is starting to fall apart.

• I don't feel I'm hated, but I feel there's few people who can be trusted. It's not easy to find someone who genuinely cares about you , and has your best interests at heart.

• I do, seems everything i do either goes horribly wrong or not as expected. It keeps things interesting sure but i'd like to have something predictable be predictable for once. Also the constant accidental clumsiness induced injuries really gets annoying.

• I've been through the ringer with life recently so yeah I really do :(

• Yes I do. Ever since I was born.
    And it's easy to be aware of this when the people around you are always reminding you that they feel the same way.

• No, because I'm not an angsty 14 year old going through her emo phase.

• That the whole world hates me? No lol

• No, more like not having any kind of sense of direction.

• no apple. if anything, i have days where i hate the world.

• in honesty I wouldn't say the world hates me but I feel in a sense like some people not all but some who are from the same country as me like the us I feel like some of them online hate me

• nope, the world is indifferent which, depending on your mindset, can be a gift or a curse

• all the time.

• Yes like right now.

• No I do not feel that way, but It's very sad that some people feel that way.

• Yes I do

• yes the whole fing thing is out to get me

• An apple a day keeps the doctor away, how could anyone hate you? :D

• I did at times

• The world doesn't care about me enough to hate me,

• Not at all

• I used to feel like that but not anymore