Why do other girls let hot guys get away with shitty behavior while average guys get ignored or made fun of?

I see it on here, are girls this shallow?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hot people in general, male or female, get away with more shit. And men and women both allow it because our loins can take over our minds.

*WARNING FOR OVERLY SENSITIVE OR PC FOLK, DARK HUMOR AHEAD.

I've joked at I wonder how far could Hitler or Stalin have gotten had they been hotter. Because I've seen men and women let hot people slide despite them doing the craziest shit.

• I'm not even sure it's just our loins doing the thinking. Heterosexual men seem to admire other hot men and heterosexual women do the same to other women.

About Hitler. Did you know he was kind of a stalker in his early twenties? There was an opera singer who he went to see every one of her performances, even though he was homeless and could barely afford them. He remarked to a friend how she was giving him signals during the ovation. He believed that what she was wearing were subtle clues about her true feelings towards him. He sent her letters, all of which went unanswered. She was tracked down in the 50s and interviewed. She confessed she had no idea he was attending her performances.

I can picture Hitler and Elliot Roger comiserating in hell.
      "Damn, Adolf. You probably wouldn't have killed those six million Jews if that bitch had only given you a chance! At least you got some with Eva!"

• @Bluemax Yeah but he didn't go from a teenager with acne to an incredibly old man. He had a decade or two of being a youthful man.

• @Octavius
      I understand, but the acne left scars which lasted into his old age. You can see the scars in some photos of him. It makes me wonder if the photo you showed hasn't been touched up (a time honored tradition among supreme leaders)

What Guys Said 14

• Some people are so shallow and hypnotized by lust, that they let these people they find attractive get away with more shit.

• It's true of men and women. It's true for heterosexual men and women even when talking about the same sex.

• why do guys let hot girls get away conditioning them to have the worst childish of personalitites?

people lose self respect for image, status and sex thats why

• Because they are hot? I can make fun of a girl to her face and get away with it, can't say the same about this guy i know...

• No they just like hot guys ,, not Mr Milktoast... What is shallow about that... Hot guys like hot girls too...

• Life is a bitch.

• Pink anon on periods, trying to make a better world.

Hitler salutes.

• because these girls are stupid and nothing else.

• Should I know why? Or care?

• Well girls probably know that this hot guy can just move on to someone else.

• it's just the way it is. just how hot girls get away with shitty behavior ;)

• Uuuhhh... us guys do it too. It's because we really, really, really want to fuck said hot girls

• Guys do this too. Haven't you noticed that the biggest b*tches in the world are attractive girls?

• Because they want to be fucked by said hot guys

What Girls Said 5

• because hot people get away with way more than most folk. I've had many friends of both genders who have dated/hooked up with complete assholes just because they were good looking

• Because they're hot. Hot guys get away with anything.

• Yes some girls are that mean and shallow

• Women are equal as capable of being shallow as men.

• That's no true at all