What's the weirdest thing you've supposedly done in your sleep?

Most Helpful Guy

• It just so happened yesterday night were i was having a wet dream about licking pu**ies as i didn't know i was doing that action in my psychical side of my sleep where my mum walks in to my room saw me doing that 'tongue' action and when i asked if she entered my room yesterday night, she reply no. And it was all just a dream within a dream that looks really realistic. So if you get things straight.

It is me Licking someone in my dream and doing the same thing in my psychical side and my mum came in and saw that but it was all a dream.

That girl i was licking is tasty tho. Best ever :3

Most Helpful Girl

• Rolled off the bed lol

What Guys Said 11

• Fallen off the top of a bunk bed... woke up in mid-air... just in time to face-plant... :(

• Take my moms bank card. Drive across town and draw $300 from her account. I guess i sleep drive to. My mom doesn't believe me. :(

• Sung "Blue's Clues"

• I've sleep walked before.

• While sleeping I put my hands & legs to my nearby. while sleeping I kicked of my friend & his head hit on the wall due to that incident.

• iv'e cried really hard while sleeping.

• Pulled out a random plug from the wall. I really don't know why.

• i erm mai thai kneed a girl when we slept together one night so... yeah...:(

• Fallen off my dorm bed...

• I sleep walk and peed in a closet.

• cum. . . .

What Girls Said 6

• According to my boyfriend, I moaned pretty loudly on time.
    The problem? I was the only girl at the party. According to him, every single guy there turned to look at me... so yeah... awkward.

• Apparently i once punched, and straight up punched, my ex-gfs balls whilst she was asleep once. I've also woken up on the sofa in nothing but a tank top once, when the sofa is 3 floors below my room.

• One time on vacation I had to share a bed with my sister. She told me I called her fat in my sleep, and when she tried to get more blankets I stared her dead in the eye, took them back, and went back to sleep.

• Hit someone.

• Um I get sleep paralysis sometimes & my fiance woke up to me trying to scream once.

• Touch between my legs.