Why do some girls do this to make guys feel bad then say sorry?

I know this girl for 3 years now and i used to have a huge crush on her. I do not anymore because she is being very rude and mean to me. I finally had enough last night cause she wouldn't stop making fun of me. Some people say teasing but to me it's like im being made fun of. We were at a friends house and she always sits beside me and does things like poke me, or like tickle me and stuff like that. She has been doing this more and more since i met her. But she pokes jokes at me all the time. Im a very nice person and dont talk back. Well i could not take it anymore last night.

I literally got up and said i was leaving, anything she said to me i ignored and walked out. So i guess she got the hint when i kept walking and she said she was sorry and she said "was it cause i was teasing you? I love you and i don't want you to be mad at me, im very sorry". I told her to leave me alone. She literally kept following me to my car and kept saying that she will miss me if i don't hang out with her and so on. I told her i just want to be left alone. Apparently one of my friends said she cried when she got back into the house. This morning she said she was sorry again. If she knew she was making fun of me for so long, then why did she continue?

What Girls Said 1

• If she is so sorry she wasn't making fun of you. Teasing is part of flirting.

What Guys Said 2

• Dafuq u pussy, she was just trying to be cute mean. Get your head checked.

• can't use you as her tampon anymore thats why she was sad.