Do u know about Studio Ghibli what is that?

...

Most Helpful Guy

• Spirited away, Castle in the Sky, My Neighbor Totoro, some of the greatest animated films of all time, of course I know of the studio behind them. Although until I met my wife (who is Japanese) I never heard of studio Ghibli, so I could see why many Americans would have never watched them. I dont even like anime, but studio Ghibli creates some amazing works of animated art.

Most Helpful Girl

• Studio Ghibli is a branch off of Disney which is mainly comprised of Miyazaki films. Which are awesome by the way.

What Guys Said 2

• oh yeah i know of them :)

• If you watch anime movies then you need to know that Studio Ghibli is legendary in terms of creating it. by the way this question should have been posted in Entertainments and arts section. Eight of Studio Ghibli's films are among the 15 highest-grossing anime films made in Japan.
    Here's an anology, as Michael Jackson is King of Pop, similarly Hayao Miyazaki/Studio Ghibli is King of Japanese Animation Directors.

What Girls Said 0