Is making a calendar for your partner weird?

Would you or would you not?

My husband has been saying he'd love it if he can take a few pictures of me and make calendar. We travel a lot so he was saying we could take pictures of me in different locations for every season. So I asked what kind of calendar, more playboy or family planner. And he said why not both. One to hang in private and one he can put up in the office.

So I don't know does that seem a little weird to you? I can't put my finger on why but him putting up a calendar of me at work seems weird.
If it was the two of us, sure. But just me?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's not weird at all, he is in love with you and thinks you're hot so he has his private playboy version of you, and he has the more conservative one at the office, which is not much different that having your framed photo on his desk, it's just more creative.

What Guys Said 1

• I have calendar for my workouts but that's about it.. that's little tswiftish OP lmao

What Girls Said 2

• Its not that weird, thats actually kind of sweet lol.

• So he could see your face everyday. If he misses you, he could just look at the calendar