What should I do?

I think my neighbour is stalking me as she's been googling my name on her computer. I saw it through my telescope last night.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

What Girls Said 10

• Lol, what? are you sure you aren't stalking her. I mean, you used a telescope to get a closer view!

• LMAO 😂😂😂😂😂

• I think you should give her a telescope so that she can have a better view of you as well.
    Maybe not, since all you would be doing is looking at each other through a telescope watching the other person look through a telescope.

• Lol troll effort is fail.

• lol, rigghhhttt... who are you fooling? haha

• I think you are stalking your stalker troll!

• Thats kinda funny. Id close all your blinds

• I would stay away from her creepy

• Trololololol

What Guys Said 8

• Like it - Genuinely Laughed Out Loud

• "I saw it through my telescope last night. "
    Who's stalking who?

• ... LOL

• Aqcuire lockpicks and steal her computer duh.
    LOL

• Don't think it is right to steal her computer

• Ah, then break in and plant a backdoor giving you access to her computer remotely

• Where are you watching her from? The moon?

• I've seen this joke dozens of times floating around the web. So original.

• Unreal how many people couldn't recognize this is a troll. Gag is still the most clueless online community.

• I think you should try Orion SpaceProbe 3 AZ Reflector Telescope & Starter Kit!

If you're looking for an affordable gift to kick-start the curiosity of your child or grandchild, look no further! This telescope and accessory bundle is ideal for young backyard astronomers who are just starting to explore the wonders of the night sky. Not only does this inexpensive bundle include the popular Orion SpaceProbe 3 AZ Reflector Telescope, it also comes with essential accessories for beginners. The extra goodies included with the Starter Kit are ideal for beginning backyard astronomers. This value-packed telescope and accessory kit will make a great gift for any child interested in exploring starry skies. The SpaceProbe 3 telescope lets you explore the treasures of the night sky right from the comfort of your own backyard.