Changing relationship status on facebook to taken, engaged?

What is your opinion on this?

• Yes always
    33% (8)35% (6)34% (14)Vote
  • No definitely not necessary
    67% (16)65% (11)66% (27)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
11|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Changing your status on facebook is completely irrelevant, it's your choice.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No definitely not necessary

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• It would depend on just how much stock you put in people on line.. if it was me and my status changed.. No.. I would not change nothing.. it is no ones concern except mine.. and just go on and have fun on the site

0|1
    0|0
  • Not necessary, but doesn't hurt

0|1
    0|0
  • what's it like when you change your status from Engaged to Single?

0|0
    0|0
  • i think its cute to change your status form that to that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I put no, but some profiles are more public and leave people wondering.

0|0
    0|0
  • Once you married.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• i dont c why anyone needs to have a relationship status, PERIOD.
    social media doesn't need to know the details about my love life.

0|1
    0|0
  • When I had a fb back in the day I was super private about personal info. No real location, phone number, old high schools, jobs, relatives and families weren't linked. I never had a relationship status either, close fiends and family already knew my situation and anyone else could ask if they wanted know.

0|1
    0|0
  • If you're engaged... I'd put it on there cause I would like looking at it lol

1|0
    0|0
  • defining the relationship on social media in regards of those steps I don't think are necessary.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's not necessary. It doesn't need to be on social media in order for it to be official.

0|1
    0|0
  • No def not necessary. I've never done that and i'll never do it unless im married. (Btw i dont have a fb account im saying i wouldn't let my significant other do it if i were in a relationship)

0|0
    0|0
  • Ultimately it doesn't matter.
    But when I get engaged I am gonna change it.

0|0
    0|0
  • do what you want...

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't post anything on Facebook if I got engaged purely because I would get a lot of people gossiping or sharing it and what if it something goes wrong I would at least wait a year and then announce I'm engaged but that's just me. Good luck and congratulations x

0|0
    0|0
  • Does it matter?
    #firstworldproblems

2|0
    0|0