When did you first see someone of the opposite gender nude?

Not including Family members

Most Helpful Girl

• 12 years old i was a retarted child and this guy i was crushing on asked me out (school dance) and i said sure anyway we were basically dating and he texts me and says," hey wanna sext?" and again stupid child i go whats that he says," the new slang word for texing with pics i wil go first." And sends a di*k pic , of course i say whats that he goes," thats the D, show me the t ," and i am still confused so i send a pic of the letter T and then he calles me an idiot and dumps me

• omg so sorry

• wow i can't belive it

Most Helpful Guy

• I had this good childhood friend (girl) when I was around 4-5 and one of the things we used to do a lot on our playdates at my place was doctor games (I know it sounds a bit clichée but we were really into it ;-)). So we would get naked and one of us would act as the doctor while other one was the patient and we would touch each other everywhere and ask how it feels (especially the genitals of course). It's actually quite a lot of fun to think back to it... I think at the time it was just kinda normal... we never really thought much about it.

What Girls Said 9

• Still waiting

• Some movie on TV.

• Ever since I can remember = My parents were both nudists.

• I think was 7 or when I was 11 and saw nude pictures of grown men on my cousins phone...

• In pics 14 years old in person not yet and I want it to stay like that for a while at least

• 3 years old I used to shower with my childhood best friend who is a guy

• Only in porn. Lol. Nothing real.

• I don't remember when it was. The only thing I know is that it was on TV.
    I've never seen a guy naked in real life.

• Full nude: 8.
    A quick peak: 6 or so.

What Guys Said 10

• I can't really remember.

• 9 or 8. I thought chicks have dicks back then. I was like, where's your pee pee bro.

• I went to a life drawing class when I was 14. I just drew pictures of this girl in charcoal for a few hours. I was pretty chill about it.

• 3rd grade. Found a stash of adult mags. :))

• in porn:
    boobs: 7 years old
    vagina: 11 years old
    real life:
    never I'm only 14 :(

• In person? Never. Yes, at my age. Yes, it's pathetic. Point, laugh, everyone got it out of their system? Good, excellent, moving on.

Elsewhere, non-educational material? Kate Winslet's famous drawing scene in 1997's "Titanic."

• I still haven't.
    Not one single woman, ever, has been OK with me seeing them nude. Or even topless. And no accidents have happened for me to walk in on it or anything. And I haven't been to, and have no desire to go to, a strip club.

So it still hasn't happened. Which means it likely will never happen, and I will die a virgin.

• As in in real life and not the internet, I was 12.

• It was in kindergarten. Me and a girl wondered how we look down there. So one day we agreed to meet secretly at the toilette. We were facing each other and counted together till 3 and pulled down our pants. We looked at each other and then she asked if she may touch it. I agreed and she touched my penis for a few secounds and laughed a bit. Then it was my turn, she said 'look you can hide a finger in me', I looked at her entering a finger inside her. I was shoked and afraid of my finger getting kind of stuck or eaten (childs logic lol) but I tried it and got my finger back lol. It was quiet funny back than.

• @nog642 back than it wasn't as special as today

• I mean how should I enjoy it if I'm afraid of loosing my finger xD

But I remember it felt warm inside her, and I liked the feeling when she played with my penis.

• October 28 1970