What's Your Secret Message?

Using only the middle portion of your phone to create a sentence, what is your secret message? Okay, maybe it's not so secretive, however, NO cheating!

What's Your Secret Message?

Mine is: "I am not sure if you have a great day and I will be a good day to you and your family and friends are invited to view the full image to open in full size of the day of the day of the day of the day of the day of the day"... Keeps repeating. That's how I know it's done.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• The fact I can get it right aways with a lot more fun and addicting and I don't think that is not an issue...

I love you so much fun and addicting but it is a great day for me to be a good day to be a good time to get a new one...

I'm at a time when you are not in my room for a long way toward an amizing and so is my favourite songs on this album has to go with my family and friends of a good one to be able the first place I have no clude who I want you in my room...

What Guys Said 9

• the fact i can get it right away with a new phone case you want me on twitter but not a fan since day of school tomorrow and I'm still not sure what i was a great way of saying it is not an issue with a new case... it just keeps going from there

• I can go to the gym now for the first time in the top three most important things to do with the other hand I am a bit of a new one of the most popular buy a new one of the most popular. 😂 😂 그냥 다 같이 말했다 이 같은 내용을 담은 사진을 공개했다 이 같은 내용을 담은 사진을 공개했다 Korean version (2nd language)

• Lmao dafuq is that? XD

Mine: " dogs and I are so new York NY and I am so I am so I am so I am so" omg XD 😂

• It would only be a bunch of exclamation marks so...

• i have all that predictive shit turned off.

• pornhub lmfao just kiding.

• I don't use autocorrect.

• I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person

• I am a beautiful person.

What Girls Said 10

• I don't think I'm going to the gym today and I'm still not sure what the actual number one in a while ago but it was the best of the year of high quality of life and death in a while ago but it was the best of the day after a long day of my friends are so many things that make you happy birthday to my mom just asked me to get the best thing about it and then you have no clue what I'm saying. 😂

• I am a beautiful person. You sound like an interesting woman I'd like to try that one more, especially since the last time I was falling asleep. I don't know if you are still logged in or not but ill stay around ( or ) check back in regularly to see if po is on any other manifest. If it is check manifest in Rds system and see if it's open to receive on the whole po. Receive off of po's that are old or may still have soemthing open to receive on the whole po.

• The fact I can see you soon as possible and to get my nails are you doing it wrong.

Weird.

• "The one I have to be more careful when I walk in the end because he knows you deserve better than the other hand I am a good day and that things went smoothly at work for you to talk or get on kik anymore and I will be there for you to talk or get on kik anymore and I will be there for you to talk or get on kik anymore... "

Lol... Whatever that" cryptic" message is supposed to mean 😁

• The fact I can be used for this one was injured in the morning to all of them in my head and a lot more fun and addicting and I don't think that is not an issue with my life and the rest of the year of high quality of life and the rest of the year of high quality of life is so cute.

• Hi! Mine is: I don't think so too but the fact I can get it right away with the new version and I don't think so too but the fact that the new version.

• I got rid of that feature on my phone. too annoying.

• I am not sure how this works!

• I don't even know where to start doubting EVERYTHING you say like they're facts and figures

• He has to see if it would love how is not be in my life in mind and then the other day I will have any attachments may contain confidential information contained within your help with a lot and then the other use it would love it would love it would love it would love jahahahah weirdddddd dudeeee crazy!!! Coincidental this is awesome haha