Do you think Beyonce is overrated?

Don't you feel like Beyonce is overrated?

• Yes.
    61% (27)78% (28)69% (55)Vote
  • No.
    39% (17)22% (8)31% (25)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
18|18

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• media.giphy.com/media/H6CW8SL6vgVb2/giphy.gif

She has talent but mostly in self promotion. If ego were enough to make you great then she would be great but her talent is average with "LOTS" of elaborate gimmicks. And how is she a female role model again? Good for her making money and being popular but don't mistake smoke and mirrors for the real thing.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• I can't stand her. I never thought she was that good looking, and I never thought she was that talented.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ehh. She makes young girls feel good about themselves. Nothin wrong with that.

4|0
    0|0
  • She's like a Miss America contestant on steroids.

0|0
    0|0
  • many pop artists are overrated. most do not write their own songs, they are singers and that's it. sure they perform, or do some weird dancing. plus she got her success because her father was a producer or her manager or something. she was pretty good in Austin powers though, not as great as somebody else could have been, but she did pretty well. then again she has no reason to be self conscious about anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who's that?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I sure do

0|0
    0|0
  • songs? yeah
    looks? debatable

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah, pretty much.
    i watched lemonade, and that was some of the stupiest shit everrrrrrrrrrr.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not know who Beyonce is

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah she is too much overrated.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah...

0|0
    0|0
  • Beyonce is a great singer. One of the few singers out there that really has a great voice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, she makes millions of dollars.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that indeed

0|0
    0|0
  • as it always is the case with generic singers

0|0
    0|0
  • Never really found her attractive and don't like her in anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • Very. But a good entertainer.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• yo bey is forever and always the ultimate sassy-bitch queen

also the notes she hits while staying in her chEST VOICE? CAN WE TALK ABOUT THIS?

0|0
    0|0
  • yes and no.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's not my favorite. I'm not into her style of performing for the most part, but there is no denying that she's really fucking talented and deserves respect for her work

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she's a great woman. She is successful, she's empowering, she's dedicated to Blue Ivy and Jay Z. She seems like a good person and role model.

She lives up to the average hype, though her fans "beyhive" can get overzealous.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think a bit, yeah.

I mean, she has talent and she's gorgeous.

But, not as amazing as some with lesser popularity

0|0
    0|0
  • um ya, I don't know why people worship her like she's a god or something. She's just another generic pop singer whatevz

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to like her songs as a teen but as a teen I went with what the crowds were listening to rather than what I actually liked hearing.
    So yea I think she's overrated.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. She's drunk off her own kool-aid.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. She can sing but she isn't the best. She isn't as talented as others. I have even seen people who weren't famous that are way more talented than her

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • That would be a "yes" from me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. She's got a good voice but she still uses autotune. Also, 7/11 was rubbish.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. She's beautiful, has an amazing voice and she's successful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never bey will always be a queen 🐝

0|0
    0|0