Which is more logical to follow—your heart or your head?

Me personally follow my heart.

• HeartWhich is more logical to follow—your heart or your head?
  • Head Which is more logical to follow—your heart or your head?

Most Helpful Guy

• I can guarantee you anyone in this chat who answered with the word "heart" is carrying a suitcase worth double their weight in regrets.

People who think with their heart first and not with their head, I find, constantly slam into the same wall of problems over and over again because they can't control themselves or their emotions, they don't stop to think "Maybe I should swerve AROUND the wall," they just act first, and think later. These types of people not only destroy their own lives most of the time, they also suck OTHER people into their self-destructive nature. A person with no control over themselves is a ticking time bomb, and not the type of person I usually respect, or trust, for that matter.

It's one thing to wear your emotions on your sleeve, it's another to let them take the fucking steering while of your car that you happen to call "life."

Most Helpful Girl

• If we are speaking in terms of logic, it would depend on the desired outcome and situation. But usually involves both. To make a significant decision completely void of considering my feelings and desires is not serving me well at all usually. On the other hand, significant decisions that don't make any logical sense and are based on emotional whims can be catastrophic and definitely wouldn't lead to the outcomes I want in most situations.

What Guys Said 18

• Of course " HEAD". That's the one that's logical. Of course that's my opinion

I am a logical person and I always follow my head, always.

• By definition it's more logical to follow your head. Because your head represents your reasoning faculty, whereas your heart represents your emotions and spirit. Now, I'm aware that some people speak of one's heart as "having its own logic," and that is undoubtedly true. But in general terms a person's head (the cerebral cortex) is the source of their logic.

• Actually a good 25-30% heart to 75-60% mind mix is typically the best way to go for me. So I say both just switch it up as needed for any given situation. Just remember to always use both not just one.

• It's always your heart, and I don't mean using your love organ when meeting the opposite sex. I mean find you path in life, your fucking big throbbing vision of success. Your buddies call and ask to hang out, a hot girl calls you that same night wanting to fuck, but there's also an author that you really enjoy.

Your mind would say go chill with your buddies, you haven't seen them in a while and you have a rocking time
    Your dick would say to fuck the hot chick
    Your heart would say go to that author and learn some cool shit, you meet a hot girl there who's actually cool, unlike most hot girls who are just boring.

• I am still searching for that answer

• Well logic comes from the head. Thinking with emotion comes from the heart, it really depends upon the situations you find yourself in.

• You asked what is more *logical* to follow. That's obviously your head. But logical isn't always *right*.

• the key word is "logic" :-P

#TrickQuestion

• depends how stupid you are

• Conceptually I am a heart person,. Usually most painters, singers, artists in general are heart people. But I am analytical too. So I'd say 50/50

• Now of course you know the answer to this right... something as intricate as our emotions and mind its not surprising that you must use a combination of both

• Lol since when is it logical to follow your heart and emotions. Never follow your heart. Only fools do. I certainly learned the hard way

• it depends on the situation for which i fallow at a given time.

• That this is even a question is pretty sad.

Head, Of course.

• Heart = people I like
    Head = evil world

• head, obviously

• My dick

• The mind is more logical to follow... but I think everyone follows with their hearts...

What Girls Said 14

• I am a stone cold killer and I don't have a heart!

• I let my heart guide me, but then my intuition and head help me to determine if I'm making the right decision or not.

• I'm more cerebral, so I prefer to use my mind and not let emotions get too much or out of control. It happens sometimes, but my preferred way to deal with things is logically.

• I think the most logical and intelligent choice would be to follow your head. Unfortunately, I am an extremely emotional person, and I tend to follow my heart more often than not.

• Head is more logical
    But that doesn't mean following one's heart is wrong. Sometimes that's even better than logic- not all the time though

• You head because that's the logical side. You have to think logically before you make decisions based out of pure emotions.

• I almost always follow my heart, but you asked what was more logical and the logical answer to that is your head.

• I follow my heart but logic is dictated by the brain (head) or vice versa.

• Heart all day

• it's more logical to follow ur genitals duh

• Many times, I wish I'd followed my head more so that i could avoid getting hurt.

• Head.

• "Head"

• Head, obviously.
    Only dumbasses like me tend to follow their heart.