Do you like the morning or the night?

Just in general.. Do you like the morning or the night?
Do you like the morning or the night? 🌞☁️

I like the night. Only because the moon and the starry night sky comes out and I've never seen anything more beautiful 😍🌕⭐️

Most Helpful Guy

• Great question! But not one I could really answer is <2500 words. I'm personally mesmerized by the metamorphosis of the day to night and then back again. The night reassures me that the troubles of my day will soon dissolve away, since the dawn is on it's way. The morning fills me with a fresh feeling of another amazing chance to fulfill all of my dreams! I love the quite of the early night, it's a distinct kind of quietness. Maybe it's the stillness or something else, I just put my finger on it. But along with the sunrise, it compels me and fuels the fire that drives my creativity.

I do love the starry night sky. I am appreciative to be somewhere that allows me to see the sunrise and sunset, but I envy those that live in more secluded areas that can lay down and see an absolutely pitch black sky filled with oh-so many more twinkling stars and a moon that is quite bright and detailed, contrasted against the black sea of stars. I agree with you that it is quite a beautiful sight, or rather experience!

But I see splendor in the day too. There's little that I don't find amazing from my unusual perspective. I'm both a scientist and an artist. I find such awe in what many people would call the most mundane things, using my scientific mind. I realize most people won't get this, but, yes, I find myself amazed at the way that everything is occurring in the way that it is. I mean how much is going on to maintain the image that I'm admiring, if there is a God, it would be this relationship and perfection of everything that we see, smell, taste and touch! So in that sense it's had to say that one is more amazing that the other!

I also think of the sun as endlessly chasing after the night, wanting so desperately to just touch it, or graze its edge for only a mere moment! But it obviously never can, since it doesn't realize that the night is not real, rather it is entirely composed of the lack of the sun. Sort of silly, I know! But I like it.

Anyway, I couldn't possibly pick, it would be completely arbitrary, and just chosen to appease the OP. I like to have a wild night on the town, and then either by myself or with a friend chill-out on the beach and experience the transition between night and day, and see the world start to come to life with people as we're packing up and leaving. I'm a musician and I get a lot of writing done in that time, for instance. Although it's also a nice place to take a woman. (Just gotta' keep an eye out for cops!) :)

• Whoa! That's amazing! And thank you so much for taking the time to write out a well thought out answer :)

• You are absolutely welcome, my dear. I'm happy that you appreciated my thoughts/words. And I do thank you kindly for the MHO recognition! Have a wonderful...(well, I presume 'DAY' my Aussie friend, as I am almost exactly reaching midnight over here in the US!) Again, I appreciate it! ;)

• No problem! My pleasure :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I especially like stormy and rainy nights. So beautiful.

What Guys Said 20

• I am a night owl. I don't like mornings. I hate even having to get up to use the toilet in the morning.

• i'm a night owl

• I like the night.

• I hate waking up in the morning -)(- when the sun comes up I tell it to go back down.

I love the night though, taking night walks is one of the things I look forward to every night.

• I would like to try and have a nice stroll but the news said some pedophile was luring women away in a car with a knife in my area and it's kind of ruined the chances of me having a night time stroll 😓

• Curiously, there aren't many shootings in Europe, where nobody is armed.

• @guyngals True but there are quite a few sexual assaults, harassment, rapes and petty crime at least since they let the Muslims in.

• The morning... all hours I'm up after 11 PM make my hangover worse the next day :o
    I'm really not a nigh guy at all :-(

• Although I don't like waking up, I like early mornings the most. It's more serene then.

• I hate mornings.
    Everything hurts, joints and muscles stiff, brain fog and nausea.
    It takes about two hours and a litre of black tea for me to feel human.

• I love both but its hard to wake up

• New York City without any lights... that is what i want to see

louisdfriedman.files.wordpress.com/.../...ghts.jpg

• Im pretty much a night person

• Night for me! Like the calmness of it

• I like night...

• night, i love night sky, and stars.

• I go for the night

• Night. Reading, whiskey and jazz.

• They are both awesome.

• The night

• Morning

• Night man

• Morning since I love heat... especially in summer when it hits 100 F... it's awesome...

Well I'd say noon particularly not morning... noon's da best time in a day in ma opinion...

• 100F hot damn! 😓

• Hot really? Fer me it's OK... I really can't stand temperatures under 50F personally...

• Anything under 50 is a no no for me.. Something comfortable would be mid 70's

What Girls Said 22

• Night time, because it's more romantic and fills me with awe looking at the moon and stars. It's so peaceful and relaxing looking into the night sky 😊🌛

• I like night.

• Wow that first picture. I like the night. I am not a morning person because I like sleep. But I do admit that the morning is quite beautiful.

• I agree lovely.. It's so pretty to see the sun shining 😍

• The night time.

I just woke up half an hour ago for my first day at my new job and I'm excited but it's 5:30am and I hate itttt

• I'm a huge night owl.

• I like the night best. I feel most awake then too, I'm an insomniac.

• Night

• I like both, the night is beautiful but I'm always scared to be out in the night.

• I'm a night owl.

• i've always preferred nighttime, everything feels more cleaner and crisper when it's dark out.

• The morning, I love mornings <3

• The night

• Morning, I'm afraid of the dark :(

• Night. ♡

• I love the morning ☀️

• I like the night because it's colder. Not so bright.

• Both

Can't pick one as I feel I like them the same

• Both!

• Love the night😍

• I think both..

• Night... :d

• I'm a night person loving the stars