So as a 30+ year old I seem to notice girls paying me more attention then they did while I was in my 20's. Why do you think that is?

Not to brag or nothing but girls never seemed to give me so much attention in my 20s as they do now.

Do girls just like 30+ year old dudes more?

@justbanANNAz @ElissaDido @AzureGirl @hookingswan @rgb008 @XoxoXxx @Thunderstorms @Remembermyname4 @Rainie_ @WhatTheHellAmy @desidoll @BuchitaBuchys @heavenonearth

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, it's common for young teen girls to be attracted to guys in their 20s. Girls in their 20s will usually be attracted to guys in their 30s. We find them more masculine & mature. A lot of men look better as they age as well tbh.

• Nice *strokes my beard* ;)

• That is good. :)

• Thanks! :D

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 31

• I don't know it might be a mature thing. Most guys in their 20 aren't ready to commit long term. And girls are looking for someone long term. I mean sure you can go have sex with a bunch of young attractive guys but they won't settle until they are 30 and realize they are getting to old. But thats just how i think of it.

• Some girls have a grandpa fetish? 😜

• Could be a maturity thing? The more mature you are the better your personality will be so that can be a factor. I know i'm usually more attracted to guys in their late 20s or early 30s for that reason.

Plus as people get older I find that they have less retarded expectations, They start to realize that there isn't anything too special about muscle heads and skinny bitches and look for real people that they're really attracted to. That's my best guess anyways.

• I am 29 and this is happening to me as well.
    I think it's because I always had a baby face and looked extremely young. Now as I mature, I still look young but more age appropriate to hit on. Could be your case...

• i guess it's the whole 'men age like wine' thing.

• Hmm have you moved recently? Gotten a new job? Started hanging with a new circle? Going out more? Changed your looks? Changed you interact with women? A lot of things may influence you luck with the ladies.

• Well i just work at Target lol. i do interact with women more... so maybe its just that

• Oh and becareful of the alligator...

• Oooh, a supervillan, I like the bad boys!

• I Doubt age has to do with it. Perhsps you matured became more easy-going. More than before that is. 😊

• Some might like the maturity. I appreciate someone with a good sense of responsibility, but can still be light hearted. That can happen at any age, really.

• It's actually starting to happen to me too. I've always been ignored by guys. I've never been asked out. I've been rejected by any guy I've liked. I'll be 30 in September, and the last six on the or so I've been seeing a slow change in that. Apparently two guys at work like me. It's strange. I wish I knew which ones.

Maybe we all look better as we age?

• My guess would be maturity level, more job stability, you know what you want out of life more so than younger guys, you're more ready to settle down, etc...

• Maturity and money.

• Might be to do with maturity and confidence.

• I don't know, I personally prefer guys who are younger, like early to mid 20's although I'm not completely opposed to guys in their late 20's and early 30's.

• Maturity? And girls are just interested in older guys (not that your old toto).. But as some guys would be interested in young women

• I'm more into 26-30. But I'm not against dating a guy up until his mid 30s.
    Can't say why other women, but I've always liked guys a bit older. Yea, I know, daddy issues blah blah blah.

• maybe cause they are more matured and settled down.
    and they look manlier unlike a prepubescent adolescent

• maybe maturity and stable life..

• Some girls are into older guys.

• Its not the number but the qualities age has given you, confidence, manliness, knowing what you want and getting it. guys mature later than girls do which is probably why you're more attractive to them now

• your personality must have improved.

• Mature men are hot a fucking hell!!!

• I love 30 year olds especially if they look younger than their age. I find it super damn attractive when an older guy looks younger than he actually is.

• I prefer guys above 30 or the youngest would be around 27. I don't date young guys sorry.

• As a young woman who prefers older men I simply think its because men do look better as they get older.

• I have no idea.

• They want to get laid with you.

• Some girls prefer older guys

they are seen as more mature

Of course it depends :P xD

• you are more settled in life and they see you as possible husband material

• I think we've always liked older men. Maybe you are more confident and successful now.

• boils down to maturity

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 12

• Are you more confident - What I mean is where you a horny thirsty guy in your 20s now you are more mature, you give a more self assured impression which women find attractive.
    Also women may think you are a better long term bet now than before because you are less likely to be a commitmentphobe.

• Wishful thinking!

• Older man... girls like that.

• Do you look good for your age?

Have you got more confidence in yourself and how you carry yourself?

Figured out a good wardrobe?

• I think it's just weird how women constantly go for older men (and older men for younger women).

• High 5, brother! I noticed the same thing!

I think in my case, it's because I look like a grown up now. When I was in my 20's (especially early 20's), I still look like a teenager. Plus, I'm more muscular now and have better fashion sense.

• I feel it is more of a personality and confidence shift in my opinion

• Because girls like older men

• I don't know man, surely something has changed about you other than your age.

• because you are more manly, more confident, richer, and a more complete man overall... .

• I am 40 and I have had way way way more 20 years olds hit me then I ever did at 20.

• Go out and break hearts dude. Nows your time!