Is it inappropriate for a 16 year old girl and a GAY 28 year old man to take picture in a sexual but PLAYFUL way?

We take pictures like this but in a joking way because he is GAY! But everyone on my Facebook is saying its inappropriate.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Well obviously it isn't. I'm surprised you aren't smart enough to know that. Somebody shouldn't be touching my somebody under aged like that regardless if they are gay or not. And if for some reason you are dumb enough to think that gay makes that alright, there is no way for anyone viewing that picture to know he's gay.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• I agree with the facebook people - His sexuality is irrelevant, you are 16 and those are overt sexual poses.

• Where your mama at? Where your pops at? Hell naw. Ain't no way you taking picture like that with a dude, and y'all ain't fuckin around. Gay or not.

• We seriously don't do anything sexual, we smack each others butts and he taught me how to make out. It really isn't as wrong as it seems. Age is just a number. Why can't I be friends with someone older?

• Why does a 28 year old need to be friends with a 16 year old?

• The public won't give him the benefit of a doubt of being gay, they would just view him as a sexual predator.

""Straight until proven gay"

• It probably is. I don't particularly care, you wouldn't get judgment or harsh comments from me... but it probably is.

• do whatever you want, within legal regards of course, and don't give a fuck what other's think.

• yea Its inappropriate genius
    What is a 28 year old doing hanging out with a 16 year old and on top of that this so called homosexual dude Is now taking sexual pictures with a teen

• So, there's a certain age limit for people to be friends? Its not really THAT sexual we aren't making out or anything, just sitting on a counter and smiling

• No.

"But why does it matter if he's not sexually interested in me?"

there's no such thing as motive when it come to sexual acts. next thing y'know you're gonna be seeing what each other's tongues feel like since they're so close to each other when you take pics in this spirited fashion.

one goofy pic leads to another goofy pic... leads to "hey, i wonder what pussy feels like?"

humans are manipulative by nature. quit being naive.

• I think it's fine. You have the right to joke around and express yourself that way. It would only be illegal if you two have genital contact.

• "gay" lol

• lol the greatest ruse if you tell a girl that you´re gay and she lets you do stuff like this xD

• Does the word 'underage' mean anything to you?

• yes it is very inappropriate, because your 16 and he's 28.

• But why does it matter if he's not sexually interested in me?

• it does matter still, because in some relationships there must be some boundaries and limits that you can't cross.

• sorry replied the wrong one, i meant to say is it matters because you a kid and he's 28, the guy could be in jail for child molestation

• I think it's more that you look like a total harlot than the fact he's 28...

• Nah you know he's no threat

• I mean do they do things together?

• wtf u doing with a 28 yr old guy in the first place

• If there is nudity involved, it is child pornography.

What Girls Said 16

• By societal standards a minor taking sexual pictures in general is frowned upon and deemed inappropriate.

• It's really due to the age difference. Whether he was gay or straight, he's TWELVE years older thank you, and even if it was joking, a lot of people are going to have issues with anything remotely sexual between you two.

• Being gay doesn't make it right. He is taking advantage of you. It is VERY inappropriate, and you're a fool to post that online. You might be joking around with him, but he doesn't look gay, not to mention the age gap. You two honestly look like you're sleeping together.

• Lol. That's not us in the picture. That's how we took the picture. Also, how is he taking advantage of me? I don't think he is.

• I JUST told you that wasn't us. Their names are De'arra and Ken. They're a popular Instagram couple. This was just a demonstration of our picture.

• Then TELL us that before you ask this question. That changes a lot.

• It's highly inappropriate.

• That's nasty. The gay 28 year old should know better. Plus a 16 year old wanting to post up sexual/playful photos on Facebook wherever, is pretty Blurghhh

• Yes it is

• Because you're 16 and he's 28.
    Thats kinda why.

• Yes, not because he is gay, but because you are underage and he is like 2 times your age.

• Though it may not be morally wrong, it gives off a bad picture to others. Do you see what I mean?

• It is inappropriate and the pics can convict him of statutory rape

• Sexuality means nothing he is a grown Ass man.

• Hell yeah it's inapproproate.

• Nice picture! It's cute. I feel evil now just saying that.

• Yes and he is not gay

• I honestly think you're sleeping with him.